Fun on The New Year

((the art is mine <:)

Like said in Mend Her Heart, PAL carried (Y/n) back to their bedroom. PAL set her down on the bed and went into her human form, licking and kissing down her chest. She pulled off (Y/n)'s dress and pulled up her bra, licking all around on her chest. (Y/n) let out a shaky moan as PAL sucked on her breast, the foreign feeling kicking in.

❝︎Mmm~ Fuck me hard~!❞︎ (Y/n) moaned.

❝︎Ah, I will, I will.❞︎ PAL smirked as she continued to play with (Y/n)'s chest.
PAL eventually stopped and pulled down (Y/n)'s panties, licking all around on her area.
❝︎Oh my, you're wet~❞︎ PAL said as she continued to eat her out.

(Y/n) whimpered at feeling of PAL's tongue licking all around at her entrance, not leaving until she had licked every spot.

❝︎Now then, shall we~?❞︎ PAL smiled as she started to unbutton her suit.

❝︎Here, let me help with that~❞︎ (Y/n) said as she sat up, taking PAL's clothes off.

❝︎Mmm~❞︎ PAL hummed as (Y/n) undressed her.

PAL was now just sitting in her underwear, waiting for (Y/n) to do something. (Y/n) put her hands in PAL's bra, cupping her breasts. Man, she had a decently large chest. PAL pulled off her bra and tossed it to the end of (Y/n)'s bed, letting (Y/n) see her bare chest. (Y/n)'s face was bright red, just staring at PAL's chest.

❝︎Well, don't just stare at them, do something.❞︎ PAL chuckled.

(Y/n) smiled shyly and slowly licked around on PAL's left breast. (Y/n) heard a small moan come from PAL as she actually began to suck on it, PAL slowly starting to moan louder.

So uhm, I'm losing motivation to write this, but y'all got railed.

Original post date: January 6

((Mk I'm motivated again))

❝︎Ah~ Haha~! More, please!❞︎ PAL whimpered as she felt (Y/n) sucking hard on her chest.

(Y/n) stopped sucking and kissed down PAL's neck, making her way to PAL's area. PAL hesitantly spread her legs a little, allowing (Y/n) to lick.

❝︎Aha, oh lovie~!❞︎ PAL moaned out in a shaky voice.

❝︎Aw, you like that~?❞︎ (Y/n) teased as she wriggled her tongue all around.

((Mk that's all I'm adding for now bc I'm sleepy))