finally meeting the Hamato clan

the next day the four brothers were all spread out doing their own thing, Michelangelo was watching TV, Donatello in his lab, Raphael was in Dojo training and Leonardo was walking around the room with his father while the turtle told about the new news about Sky.

Splinter- So this mysterious girl is the new Watcher we've heard so much about?

Leonardo- yes she is, but now if all goes to plan she could become an ally against the standing clan....it was hard to talk to her but i think now we can be civilized and talk to each other without having to use the violence.

Splinter- you're doing it right Leonardo, that girl might need help against the Foot clan. they did a lot of horrible things and she can no longer be a victim of these evils.

Leonardo- I thought she was the danger at first, but I don't think I see her like that anymore now.

Donatello- Who?

Leonardo and Splinter turned and watched the other three brothers arriving in the room wanting to know what they were talking about.

Donatello- who is the conversation about?

Leonardo looked at Splinter as if seeking permission to share the news that Sky would finally find the Hamato clan as soon as Leonardo took her to bring her to the world below the city. Splinter smiled slightly and waved at his son.

Splinter- go ahead my son.

Leonardo- • Sigh • Yesterday I went to look for Skyline, I managed to convince her to give us the opportunity to get to know each other better. she agreed and I was going to pick her up now... to get to know the Hamato clan well.

Michelangelo- • smiling wildly • Same?! right now?! how now, now?!

Leonardo- yea.

Donatello- wow finally huh, i thought this would never happen.

Raphael- it seems the fearless leader has his moments after all.

Leonardo- just now noticed it?

Raphael- I take back what I Said.

Leonardo- too late....well anyway, i better get Sky.

Michelangelo- I want to go too!!

Leonardo- better not, she was less tense because i went there alone yesterday so better keep it up.

Michelangelo- oh why do you always hook up with the girls?

Leonardo- That's not what this is about!!

Raphael- OK. let's pretend we believe it.

Michelangelo started to laugh and Donatello tried to stifle a laugh as Raphael grinned widely. Leonardo felt his cheeks heat up and was silent as he walked back to the world above.

Meanwhile, Skyline was in one of the rooms of the abandoned building, she was facing a cracked mirror as she brushed her white hair while humming under her breath, occasionally closing her eyes dreamily until she closed her eyes and began to calmly sing.

Sky- "Remember when I told you
No matter where I go
I'll never leave your side
You will never be alone
Even when we go through changes
Even when we're old
Remember that I told you
I'll find my way back home."

Shimmer, who was above where Sky was, was more peaceful than ever. she was lying next to Knockout, who was asleep from having stayed up all night looking at the building. Shimmer cocked an ear as he heard Sky singing. she then smelled a very familiar smell, looked at the opening in the ceiling and was not aggressive when Leonardo jumped inside. Shimmer stood up and walked calmly over to the turtle and rested his head on her chest. Leonardo smiled slightly and gave Shimmer some caresses.

Leonardo- hi girl.... Shimmer isn't it? This is your name?

Shimmer walked away and nodded as he sat down across from Leonardo.

Leonardo- is Sky at home?

Shimmer calmly tapped his left foreleg on the ground and then Leonardo noticed a slight singing, he gave a nod to Shimmer, who smiled as he saw the turtle move away to see Skyline. the turtle followed the sound of the singing until it found the room where Skyline was. the human girl was putting on her purple coat as she continued to look at herself in the mirror, she ran her hand through her hair and continued to sing.

Sky- "meomchun sigan sok jamdeun neoreul chajaga
amuri magado gyeolguk neoui gyeochin geol
gilgo gin yeohaeng-eul kkeunnae ijen doraga
neoraneun jibeuro jigeum dasi
Way back home."

Leonardo- it's a beautiful song.

Sky jumped slightly at hearing Leonardo's voice. when the human turned around and finally realized the turtle was there. Sky sighed slightly and said.

Sky- I could have told you I had arrived, I could have been naked.

Leonardo- sorry, it was really disrespectful of me, i apologize

Sky- All right, so I assume you came here to talk about our trust treaty, right?

Leonardo- yes, to be honest, there is someone who wants to meet you at my house.

Sky- someone important?

Leonardo- very, very important... for me and my brothers.

it was then that Sky understood what the turtle meant. Sky, who had so far gone back to looking at herself in the mirror, turned and looked at Leonardo curiously.

Sky- I understand how important it must be to you, so I will do my best to make a good impression for your sensei.

Leonardo- thank you sky.

Sky- so, let's go?

Leonardo- Of course, when we get out of here just follow me and I'll guide you.

Sky smiled at Leonardo, which made the fearless leader a little awkward as he cleared his throat and left the room with Skyline following right behind him when they reached the room where Shimmer and Knockout were. the female dragon approached Skyline and the human girl held Shimmer's face in her hands.

Sky- Shimmer while I'm gone, take care of Knockout and keep him out of trouble.

Shimmer nodded and went back to Knockout's side, who hadn't moved a bit since Leonardo arrived at the building.

Leonardo- someone apparently didn't even sleep.

Sky- Knockout is usually a night dragon most of the time. he prefers to stay up at night to ensure that nothing and no one enters the building while Shimmer and I are sleeping, and during the day, Shimmer and I take care of the building while he sleeps.

Leonardo- he always do that?

Sky- more or less, it depends, sometimes he sleeps at night like me and Shimmer.

Leonardo- I understand, well Shimmer, I promise to return Sky today.

Shimmer nodded and saw Leonardo and Sky leaving the building. after leaving, Leonardo was jumping through the buildings while Skyline followed. when they finally arrived in a dark alley where there was a manhole. Leonardo let Sky in first, Humana entered and Leonardo was seconds later with her in the world below the city, the path to the lair was silent, but when they were right at the entrance to the lair and Leonardo was about to pull a lever, Sky asked suddenly.

Sky- What if he doesn't like me?

Leonardo- what? who? what you mean to say?

Sky- What if your father doesn't like me?

Leonardo- I don't think that will happen.

Skyline sighed and then nodded to insinuate that she was ready to finally meet the Hamato clan.