if my flying friend trusts you, i will too

after the four brothers returned to the lair, Leonardo immediately went to the dojo to think about what to do now that his plan had failed and Skyline was the new Watchman.

Leonardo P.O.V.

It was her then....Sky was the new lookout....so she doesn't trust us....because she thinks we're the wrong kind of heroes.....she was so sad when she told us about her past....she is afraid of getting hurt again....she is not only afraid of getting hurt, she is afraid that her dragon friends will also end up in the same situation.....she puts them on at the beginning of everything, just like i do with my family... i understand her... now i understand. and i need to tell her That.

TimeSkip

as the dawn slowly dragged on, Leonardo chose this moment to go out and talk to Sky once more. as he walked through the room ready to step out into the world above, Leonardo was abruptly interrupted when the lights came on, he sighed and turned around only to find Raphael leaning against the wall looking at him with a questioning look.

Raphael- where do you think you are going?

Leonardo- where do you think i'm going Raphael?

Raphael- she'll let those dragons turn you to dust if you show up there and you know it, won't you?

Leonardo- I know, but I need to talk to her to avoid a future disaster in this town.

Raphael- why do you care? we've already tried to talk to her about it, but she didn't want to know. let her fend for herself with those dragons, after all she thinks she is so special, doesn't she? let her see she's wrong, taking a beating from the Clan of the Foot.

Leonardo- I can't, she needs to know that I can prevent it from happening....we can.

Raphael sighed and then turned away from the wall, turning off the lights and heading back to his room.

Raphael- and for things like that you always end up having the worst.

Leonardo rolled his eyes at Raphael, then followed through with his plan and went to the world above... as Skyline ventured into the city's great night sky along with Knockout, they decided to take a walk to cool off before heading home.

Sky P.O.V.

What if I was too skittish with them? after all, it looked like they wanted my trust...but I don't even know them...how am I supposed to know if they're trustworthy? ... I'll never know if I don't risk it. and after all, if anything goes wrong, my boys and I will have a stuffed tortoise collection in our house.

Sky- Knockout?

Sky then patted Knockout on the head getting the dragon's attention.

Sky- let's go home knockout.

Meanwhile, Leonardo had finally arrived where he wanted to be, the abandoned building of Sky and her dragons. he was just a building away, looking up at the building as the ends of his bandanna swayed in the wind. he sighed and finally went to the abandoned building, when he got to the terrace he noticed a big opening almost as if it was made on purpose he even wondered why, so he jumped on the first floor and where he fell was not like that dark room, there was a television, a purple sofa and a pile of blankets. which made Leonardo raise an eyebrow in confusion, he went to try to figure out why those blankets were there, but Shimmer arrived from one of his walks through the abandoned building. he growled and jumped on top of Leonardo, he backed away before Shimmer pinned him to the ground. Leonardo threw up his hands in a sign that he didn't want to fight Shimmer, but the dragon continued to growl at him and braced himself on two legs as he prepared a blast of fire to shoot Leonardo.