we're here to stay

Raphael- Come on, answer who are you?

????- this is none of your business. none of you should be here.

Raphael- this place is your property or something?

????- And if I say yes. some problem?

Leonardo- calm down you two. let's calm down.

Donatello- I don't want to change the subject, but aren't you afraid of us? we are mutant ninja turtles.

????- I'm already used to this kind of thing.

Raphael- let me ask you something girl, who are you and why are you defending this copy of Godizila?

Michelangelo- by the way, i'm Michelangelo and these are my brothers!!

Michelangelo said walking past his brothers and coming face to face with the girl as he held out his hand. the girl looked at Michelangelo's hand and just crossed her arms looking again at the four brothers.

Sky- the name is Sky, but you can call me Skyline. Sky is for friends only.... and to answer your question, i'm defending this dragon because he's my friend.

Michelangelo- Same?! how can you make him so calm around you?! he was trying to kill us seconds ago.

Sky- you came too close to our house, he was defending us because he thought you were a threat.

Leonardo- so Skyline, you said "defending us", does that mean there's more here than you?

Sky- of course yes.

Skyline then whistled and the dragon behind her, which had been silent until then, lifted its ears and looked at the abandoned building and from there another creature similar to the black dragon appeared. with the difference that it was a smaller white and that it was a female.

 with the difference that it was a smaller white and that it was a female

Donatello- Wow.

Raphael- is she also a friend of yours?

Sky- Yes, she is.

Raphael- are you an adoption center for weird creatures or something?

Sky- and when was the last time you looked in the mirror?

Michelangelo then covered his mouth to keep from laughing as Donatello did the same while Leonardo shook his head with a slight smile.

Sky- anyway, why are you here?

Leonardo- Well, we found out that the foot clan is trying to get their black winged friend there, so we thought we'd better find out where he lived to prevent the foot clan from getting close.

Sky- and why do you care what happens with Knockout?

Raphael- Knockout?

Sky- that's his name.