"Ayo, shut the fuck up. God don't wanna be in your ass & tit problems!" MJ shouted again.

"Y'all, this is giving me existential crisis," Goth girl said, rubbing her temples.

"That's not what you say when a whole ass human is in charge of guiding a bunch of criminal big babies out from hell." At MJ's words, Yodheya snorted obnoxiously.

"Bold of you to assume I'm not the hell. I'm legit shoving your flatasses towards possible imprisonment." Ayana frowned and spoke up.

"Um.. Miss Ma'am, I've never been so offended by a statement that's so dangerously true."

"Why can't this bitch teleport her ass in that room, get her thingamajig and come back?" Johanna groaned out.

"Bitch, you really expect me to teleport in an unknown place? If I had the way, you would be 60 feet under before you could show me that attitude."

"Tsk. So much for a superhero."

"Welcome to the club, hoe."

Rolling her eyes at the banter, MJ started driving while the girl beside her started doing her hot shit in the laptop all while having conversation with the girls in the back. From flat asses, to bananas, now nobody knew how the conversation switched to kinks.

"Just pain kink, degradation, bondage, orgasm denial, BDSM, CNC, pet play, food play, piss play—"

"Pain kink as in knife play?" Johanna asked.

"Everything! Slapping, whipping, choking– hell! Even if I get thrown off the stairs, I'd just moan and say 'thanks, master.'"

"Bitch, at this point I won't be surprised if you have a death kink," Yuna scoffed.

"Good idea! I'd like that one. I ain't a basic bitch like you who's just in for vanilla," Ayana said with a smirk. Who knew that the strawberry girl had fantasies wilder than a rabied werewolf?

MJ confessed all her kinks which honestly, weren't mildly comparable to what the girl beside her said. Johanna was aromantic and asexual so totally out of question. She just liked reading about them. Now all the attention swerved towards Yodheya who was strangely quiet.

"Miss Ma'am, your kinks?" Ayana asked as her fingers expertly typed away the program for hacking. For a second the said girl stayed silent until her conscious said "fuck it" and she started speaking.

"Not really sure but handcuffs, orgasm denial, very very slight, like a pinch of BDSM, choking and none of them being done to me."

"Ooooo, Dommmm!" The girls said teasing. That wasn't the truth actually. She never actually had sex but she knew she was anything but a dom. If possible, she always wanted to get praised and taken care if, on bed. But the thought of someone else having control over her scared her. Getting tied up, under the mercy of someone, being degraded... scary. Thinking about herself in that situation, she could only picture the disgusting image of her uncle. As if understanding her dilemma, MJ moved the topic to something else but now Yodheya couldn't decide if she was thankful or not.

"Dheya, baby, you're anything but a dom. Y'all, she freaked out when she was accidentally on the verge of getting her first kiss from Peter!" The whole car gasped at this revelation. Not that it was a bad thing, but they never imagined Dheya, the one who suggested the idea of fake flirting with Yuna for clout in their gigs, who found her random true loves in the streets, whose alter-ego was the reason why people reconsidered their sexualities, didn't even get her first kiss in the past 17 years.

(*looks away slowly* I- uh definitely got my kiss..?)

"Traitor!" Yodheya hissed at her bestfriend who just laughed.