The Mystery Chip

Spider-man swore that Elementa could only throw some punches and he would melt down in a puddle with gushes of excitement and appreciation streaming out from his mouth.
This time, Elementa didn't make any slow wind summoning hand motion. She just raised her hand fast and palm up and rose up in the air with power. There was a pinkish air around her as she turned to him.

"Think you can keep up?"

"With ease."

With that, Elementa took flight, her hands at her sides, motioning the wind to wherever she was heading to. Spider-man shot web by web, matching her pace.

"Look! Spider-man and Elementa!"

Everyone down there looked at them in amazement and even cheered loudly. A few whipped out their phones and started recording.
"This is sick!" Spider-man shouted out as the wind reduced his sound.
"I know, right?!" Elementa shouted too.

They kept swinging and flying for 20 minutes until Elementa sat down on top of a building to catch her breath.
Spider-man landed next to her.

"What? Already out of breath?" He teased her.

"A bit. Because unlike you, Spider-boy, I use my body energy to travel." She said. A few moments later, she regained her breath and was ready to fly again but was stopped by the other.

"Well, I can help you in that case." He suggested uncertainly. Elementa's lips formed a smirk and he could practically see her raise an eyebrow.

"Mouth to mouth resuscitation everytime I'm out of breath? Sounds like a plan." She said, her tone playful. Spider-man immediately got reminded of a certain someone but ignored it. His face was a blushing mess under the mask but he was Spider-man... he could do it.

"I was gonna help you get there but sure, that works too, I guess," he flirte back smoothly though on the inside he grew extremely hot and it wasn't the weather. He forwarded his hand towards her and she grabbed it.

"Cha cha real smooth, Spider-man. Webbing up bad guys isn't the only thing you're good at."

Spider-man pulled her close suddenly so that she bumped with his muscled chest gently. His arm wrapped around her waist and her arms circled around his neck. For a moment the thought of the girl entered his mind when his eyes fell on Elementa's lips but he shook the thoughts away.
This was strictly professional maybe with a bit of friendship.

He shot out a web and attached it to a building far from where they were standing and took swing (took flight....took swing, you know).

After a few minutes, they were almost out of the city in an open ground which was surrounded by forests on one side.
Elementa touched her earpiece, her expression were now grim as she recieved her next information.
Spider-man followed Elementa into the forest, their steps calculating and senses high on alert.
Spider-man, who was swinging from tree to tree, followed Elementa who was walking, occasionally avoiding a branch or root, with a green glow around her palms.

"Tell me again why we aren't teleporting." Spider-man groaned, leisurely swinging.

"And how do you expect me to teleport to an unknown place, Mr. Sticky hands?" Elementa asked, frustrated because they had been walking and swinging for a long time.

"I don't know. You're supposed to be the more intelligent and badasser one here."

"Well, I don't have spider tingles, Spidey."

"Excuse you, they're spider senses, Ms. Glow hands."

Their banter stopped when they witnessed a near demolished house at a distance. Normally, that would mean typical horror houses in the middle of the forest but Elementa's location pointed at the same direction.