Lets start over <3

With all that crying I did ,I fell asleep. Isn't weird that every time I get stuck in this closet I fall asleep. And once again I woke up in someone's arms. I struggle to get out. Andy had a death grip on me. I kicked and turned but noting. Then I hit my head on Andy's head and he woke up "Wha what". "Let go of me you stupid bastard" I said. "Let me explain please just give me 2 minutes and if you still won't bulge then I'll let you go please 2 minutes is all I ask for" he said. "Yeah sure 2 minutes only" I said. "Thank you, ok so umm" he stuttered. I taped my wrist and made a clock noise. "Yeah sorry ok Juliet and I broke up, you know that right well she probably got jealous that we were umm dating so she texted me knowing that you somehow would see that text pretending that she and I did something that night but here's proof that I didn't cheat on you I was drunk that night but you were with me that night you never left my side so there was no way that Juliet and I could do anything with out you knowing" he said. I nodded my head and thought what he said was true. Andy is still hugging me. I turn around to face him and say "sorry". I hug him. He hugs me tighter and I start to cry. "I'm so freaking stupid, I should have never believed her"I mumble. "Shh it wasn't your fault I promise if I ever see her again she will not see the light of day" he threatened. I laugh. "Hey (y/n) do you want to be my girlfriend and forget this ever happened like you know start over" andy says. "Yes I would love to be your girlfriend and yes let's start over" I say. I look andy in the eyes and say "hello andy my name is (y/n)". We laugh and andy says "not like that". I smile and say "I know".

(A/N hey guys sorry for the short chapter vote comment and follow please) also read my new story)