Summer's Light

I shouldn't post this now, but I had to. It's just an experiment, and yes, it involves fictional characters, and real life famous people. Don't mistake me for a super obsessed fan, I just picked on a whim about which famous person I could do this about.

It's just going to be about 18 chapters or so, a short story (ish) thing. Enjoy.

Summer's Light

Falling in love was never a priority to me. Boys were always just grotesque, immature, insanely weird creatures who thought that all you could give them was cooties. They were never considered "cute." They were always the same: friend or not. No one ever thought that one day, those boys who we had thought were our best friends, who may have been our childhood enemies, could grow up to steal our hearts.

Growing up blatantly sucks.

I always wanted to be a princess, in a fairy tale, but instead of a prince saving me, I wanted a horse to. Nothing mattered except for me and my imaginary horse. Sometimes, when I was little, I would dream of me and my horse, running around in circles after it rescued me from not a dragon: but from an evil army of my worst enemies: boys.

Boy, how that changed.

Reality finally sunk in, and I realized that no horse could walk into my life without that very noble boy riding horseback. That one person who knew you better than you knew everyone else. And, as soon as I realized that, I was done for.

I was amazingly and undoubtfully in love with Alex Gaskarth, before he left Baltimore with his band. My childhood friend. My love, my crush.

The boy I wished to never see again.