art

A way of illustrating feelings and emotions, if you think about it deeply. If not, then the creativity of drawing something or someone who grabs your attention.

    Art comes in many forms. Such as drawing and sculpting with pencil and paper, a canvas and a brush, and other materials. Art has no limitations. Another form of it, is dancing with choreography. This form has many genres such as, hiphop and waltzing. Music is also a form of art. Instruments, including the vocal cords, give off sound. Sounds can have a major or a minor tone that'll give off happy, depressing, scary feelings, and so on.. For singing, it can be about the lyrics, which draws me to another form of art, poetry. Poetry is a way of telling how you feel or describing something. And may have metaphors and similes in them.

____

    Art is our escape (to most people). What ever form it is, it helps us calm down. It's help us through tough times. Either it be being the artist or observing the artist. It helps us out.

    For me, yeah I like to draw, but that's when I want to draw and I'm satisfied with the outcome. My real escape is listening to music. I prefer to listening to music, because there are talented people who are better at putting my feelings into words that I couldn't explain myself.