Chapter 1: First Time at Freddy's

Start from the beginning

"Hello, welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex! What can I help you with?" A lady behind the counter asked once it was our turn.

"Hi. I would like two regular Fazbear tickets please."

"Would you like any extensions?"

I looked at the prices of the passes or upgrades and decided against them. "No thanks, that's it."

The lady printed out our entry passes before also giving us a coupon for our first time there. I grabbed my sibling's hand before entering the massive lobby with a Freddy Statue. We got in one of the elevators to the main stage area with a couple of other parents with their kids.

Some banger music played as we awkwardly stood with everyone. The elevator dinged before opening up to a bunch of people walking in the areas and the colorful neon lights of the Pizzaplex. (S/N) jumped up and down, ready to book it to see the animatronics.

"Please take a map." A robot said right after we stepped out of the elevator, scaring the shit out of me and nearby kids. I took a map slowly and the robot went to pester the next parent. Music played loudly but it seemed to be a bit drowned out with all of the active kids running around the place.

"Alright (S/N), where do you want to go first? Remember we only have a general pass for our first time."

"I want to see Chica!" They said a bit loudly.

I chuckled a bit. "Ok, ok! The next showtime should be in 20 minutes. Let's go get some food."

There were multiple locations where we could grab some pizza and drinks so we settled on a cute little diner restaurant. They had robots with red pigtails and a couple of regular workers, probably to make sure kids don't ruin the robots. I got us a regular cheese pizza and a milkshake for us both to share.

"Why do I have to share a milkshake?!" (S/N) exclaimed, clearly not happy with having to share.

"Because (S/N), you don't want to get a tummy ache and you'll be able to get another treat later."

That seemed to lighten up their spirits. I smiled before we sat down in one of the booths to eat. We managed to finish our slices before a voice came on on the intercom, followed by the same theme that played in the elevator.

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, Fazbear Entertainment would like you to put your hands together for the one, the only, Freddy Fazbear!"

(S/N) quickly shot up from their seat. "Come on (Y/N)! We'll miss Chica!" They grabbed my hand, dragging me with them.

"Ok, ok!" I laughed and quickly grabbed the rest of our pizza before rushing to get a good view of the animatronics. The stage seemed to be different than before, as well as more active with lights. Big projector screens followed the animatronics as they made their way to the main stage. The music got more intense as (S/N) put all of their attention on Chica, jamming out with her little guitar bit on the screen.

A hole opened up in the center of the stage, the four main animatronics soon ascended before jumping out, beginning their performance. Everyone cheered and danced along with them as they went to their set places on the stage. Freddy seemed to jump around a lot, giving smiles and fist bumps towards all of the kids. Even the adults were enjoying the show, probably because it was like a modern pop-rock concert.

Once their song was over, Freddy seemed to deliver birthday cakes to the tables closest to the stage. The other three hung back to the front of the stage, singing happy birthday to the said kids. (S/N)'s eyes were on Chica the entire time and they wouldn't move a muscle.