Chapter 1: First Time at Freddy's

(S/N): Sibling Name
(Y/N): Your Name 

Words: 2592

The sound of my favorite song began playing from the alarm next to my bedside table. I groaned before reluctantly turning my body over to turn the thing off. Of course, I waited after my favorite part of the song to turn it off. I sat up and stretched, causing my bones to crack and pop like rice crispy cereal.

I slid down off my bed, sitting on the floor for a second before getting up. There was a commotion outside my bedroom door as I got dressed. Turns out it was my sibling, (S/N), excited to go to Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizza Plex. They wanted to go bad this week so my parents bought two tickets for me and my sibling. Parents had work today so it was up to me to take them today.

I groaned before putting on the final piece of my outfit, opening up the door to the hallway. The next thing I know, I'm being tackled down to the ground by (S/N).

"ACK!" I shrieked while (S/N) just giggled.

"Come on Y/N! We are gonna be late by the time you finish getting ready!"

The hyper child continued bouncing off the walls all the way to the kitchen, where mom was finishing up getting ready for work. She was packing her work items in her bag before putting it over her shoulder.

"You sure you two will be fine by yourselves?" Mom asked us both, mostly asking me.

I nodded my head before responding. "Yes mom, we will be fine."

She smiled before her timer to leave started going off.

"Oh crap!" Mom shoved the rest of her things in her bag, grabbed her purse, and started towards the door. "You kids be good!" She shouted as she opened and closed the door.

Once she left, the house became eerily silent. I looked at my sibling and noticed they seemed a bit off. Mom was always working or too busy cleaning the house for her to spend time with us. I always looked after (S/N) since I really had nothing better to do, plus it helps mom out. (S/N) has been begging to go to Freddy's for months and Mom finally got some money together for us to go while she worked one day.

That day was today.

I stared at the cereal that was left out, wondering if I should eat some or wait until Freddy's for some pizza. I decided to wait for pizza and put the cereal box away. (S/N) jumped off of their seat, leaving their empty cereal bowl behind. Picking up the bowl and putting it in the sink, I grabbed a bag for (S/N) full of supplies while we were there.

There was a commotion coming from (S/N)'s room before they came back out to the kitchen.

"Come on! Are we going or what?" (S/N) whined, tugging on my hand.

"Ok ok let me just grab my phone!"

"Yay!" They jumped up and down excitedly until I got my phone and made my way to the door. They followed before heading out the door first. I closed the door, locking it before I left to help (S/N) get in the car seat in my car.

Once they were settled, I handed them a Freddy plushie, their favorite, and got in the driver's seat. I started the car and headed off to our designation.

The drive took about 30 minutes to arrive and boy oh boy was the place PACKED. Considering the history behind the company, I was surprised it wasn't closed down. I'd have to keep an extra eye on (S/N) while we are there just in case. I managed to find a spot that was somewhat close and parked.

Both of us got out, gathered our items, and started heading towards the entrance of the massive building. It made you wonder how much they spent on the electrical bill every month. Dozens and dozens of kids with parents entered the building, us following behind. I held (S/N)'s hand and told them to keep close while we waited in line to buy tickets.