"My baby is blushing" Jake stated. It made Engene blush even more.

"Stop– stop it"

"Why would I? It's fun to see you blush because of me, baby"

"S-stop calling me that!"

"Hmm? What should I call you, then? Babe? Love? Hon? Darling?" Jake teased even more. He laughed loudly when he saw Engene's flushed face, he almost looked like a tomato.

"Alright, I'll stop now. Sorry, hon"

"I hate you"

"I love you too"

"I love you even more"

-

"Do you have plans for today?" Engene asked. They're in the bedroom again and cuddling.

"Actually, yeah. We'll go out on a date, maybe after lunch or around four o'clock in the afternoon"

"W-what?!"

"Why? You don't want to?"

"N-no, it's just that, you didn't even informed me first"

"Well, sorry about that. Now, do you want to go or no?"

"Do you really have to ask that? Of course, I want to"

.

.

.

.

.

Time skip. 3:30 pm.

Jake and Engene are now heading to a theme park. It's not actually the place where Jake planned a date but Engene said he wanted to go so here they are, on their way to the park.

The reason why Jake wanted to go out on a date is because he's planning to ask Engene out, planning to ask Engene to be his boyfriend.

He originally planned to go to a restaurant but he thought when Engene said he wants to go to a theme park, why not take him there and ask him out? Asking the person you love to be your boyfriend to one his favorite place would be more romantic, right?

Jake parked his car somewhere and they both hopped out of the car.

They left all their things except their phone and wallet inside the car and walked inside hand in hand.

"So why'd you took me out on a date? This is the first time" Engene said after they laid for their entrance. It's a bit pricey since Jake paid for the entrance that include the unli rides.

"Hmm.. nothing. I just wanted to take you out, I got bored earlier so yeah"

"You got bored with me?" Engene asked dramatically. Jake chuckled in low tone before answering.

"No, not like that. We're in my parents' house and the atmosphere is kinda dull so I wanted to go out with you for a little. Just for today but I'm planning to go out with you the whole week"

"Seriously?"

"Uh-huh, if you want to. Knowing my baby, of course you want to" Jake said confidently, making Engene scoff.

"Whataver.. oh, baby! Let's ride that!" Engene said and pointed at the vikings. The big boat ride thingy.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! Please?" Engene showed his puppy eyes. Jake sighed and nodded. Engene squeaked and pulled Jake to the ride.

They sat at the middle part of the boat, as Engene requested. To be honest, Jake is not that scared but let's say that he is, a little.