.

.

.

Jake sighed and turned his phone off. He looked at Engene who already fell asleep.

Jake stared at him for a few minutes before starting the engine and driving to his parents' house.

It's almost 12:00 am when they arrived at the house.

"Engene, we're here. Wake up" Jake said. When Engene didn't responded, he sighed and turned off the engine. Then, he went out of the car and walked to the other side, opening the door of the shotgun seat where Engene is sitting.

"Engene, baby. We're here" Jake said. Engene frowned and opened his eyes.

"Come, let's get inside" Jake held Engene's wrist and took him out of the car.

"In tired, carry me" Engene whined. Jake chuckled lightly and carried Engene in bridal style until they reached his room.

"Baby, you have to take a shower first before sleeping" Jake said as he put Engene down on the floor.

"But I'm tired"

"I know, but it's more comfortable to sleep after taking a shower or atleast changing your clothes"

"Fine.." Engene pouted and went inside the bathroom to take a bath. Jake also took a bath on the other bathroom.

After Jake took a bath, he went downstairs to get some water for Engene. When he came back to his room, he saw Engene sitting on the bed, looking so fresh.

"Here, drink this" Jake handed him the glass of water. Engene took it and drank half of it. He looks sober now.

"Come on, let's sleep"

Jake placed the glass on his study table and turned the lights off. Then, he laid beside Engene.

"Jaeyun-ah"

"Hmm?"

"I love you"

"I know. I love you too" Jake said. Before Engene could answer, Jake already connected their lips together.

Jake kissed him with so much love that made Engene melt into the kiss as he kiss back. It was supposed to be a short and sweet kiss but something else happened. Jake suddenly bit Engene's lower lip, making the latter whimper.

Minutes later, Jake found himself on top of Engene, them still making out.

Engene's hands travelled to the hem of Jake's shirt and lifted it up, taking the shirt of him. Jake also took that time to remove Engene's shirt and went back to kissing him.

After a minute, Jake broke the kiss and went to Engene's neck. He left hickeys on his neck and collarbone that would probably take hours or days to vanish.

Jake continued doing that and moved to Engene's chest this time. He repeated what he did to Engene's neck, making the latter a moaning mess.

And that's where Jake knew he wanted more, both of them wanted more.

Engene wanted to feel Jake in the most intimate way as possible, and Jake wanted it too.

But Jake stopped himself.

Engene is not yet completely sober. Jake himself is also a bit tipsy. One wrong move and they'll have a baby in no time. Jake don't want that to happen. Don't get him wrong. He wanted a family with Engene but he want it planned. Plus, he doesn't want to take advantage of Engene's state.

Jake snapped to reality and stopped kissing Engene. He sighed and went back to his original position, laying beside Engene.

Engene didn't mind stopping at all since he's tired. He rested his head in Jake's bare chest as Jake wrap his arm around Engene's waist.

"Good night, baby. I love you" Jake said and kissed Engene's forehead.

"Good night, Jaeyun. I love you, so much" Engene said and kissed his chest. Jake was stunned and almost moaned but stopped himself. Jake calmed himself and started to caress Engene's waist.

In just a minute, the two fell into a deep sleep due to tiredness. They slept peacefully in each other's arms, enjoying the warmth.

:)