Rainy Nights - [fluff ☻︎]

You and Colby were laying down together, you were walking a movie but he proceeded to fall asleep on your chest in the middle of it so you were scrolling through your phone now. It was raining that night which is the reason you both were in watching the movie.

You were scrolling on your phone when you heard a giant crash of thunder outside which made Colby shake. It concerned you so you looked down and saw his face was pained like he was having a nightmare or was scared or something.

He gripped your shirt tightly which raised more suspicion and finally a tear rolled down his cheek from him clenching his eyes shut so tight. You tangle your hand in his hair, "Colby are you awake?" you ask whispering in case he wasn't.

His eyes flutter open and you see his glossy bright baby blue eyes. "Are you ok?" you ask with a questioning look. He nods slowly and then clenched his eyes shut, holding onto your shirt tighter when another crash of thunder hits. "You're not ok, what's wrong?" he sits up a little bit his eyes opening and his hand letting go of your shirt.

"I-" it took him a minute, you didn't understand why he was scared to say it though. "I'm afraid of thunder," he says very quietly.

You heard him but you pretended you didn't, "what?" "I'm afraid of thunder," he says it again but louder. You smile at him, "don't laugh it's not funny." he says pushing you away from him. "I'm not laughing," you say giggling.

It was a funny fear to have to you but you understood why. He crosses his arms and looks away from you. You grab his arm and pull him onto you again, his head resting on your chest and your hands going back to tangle themselves in his hair.

"It's fine Colby, I'm right here ok?" you say still smiling. He snuggles into you. You hear the thunder strike again and Colby grips onto your shirt again. "I'm right here your ok love." you say kissing his head.

You had no clue he was scared of thunder, it was a reasonable thing to be scared of and it didn't change your perspective on him in any way. You kind of thought it was cute that him being all tough guy, macho man was scared of thunder, it made you giggle a little.

He falls asleep on your chest a little bit later and you decide to call it a night too. Falling asleep to his steady breaths.

435 words

Colby Brock imagines <3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें