"Fucking Daniel. The guy who packages the shit told one of the guys last week that he was thinking about stealing product from us for a party he's going to. I'll let the buyers know and hopefully they'll take what you have. If not, you guys are figuring this out yourselves. Now don't call me again." Apollo says before hanging up the phone.

"That little piece of fucking shit. I had a feeling Danny was trouble as soon as he stepped foot into the warehouse." Louis says which earns him a slap on the back of the head from Liam

"Until it's proven he stole it let's refrain from shit talking the kid alright. He's a good kid once you get to know him." Liam replies.

"Hey harry are you gonna tell us what happened between you and Olive yet or are you still gonna be a little bitch." Niall asks from across the dock. what the fuck is he talking about.

"What the fuck? You're going to ask me this now. We're in the middle of a job. I don't have to explain what happened. I'm sure you'll all get the story at some point anyways." I say while looking back at the buyers. We were supposed to meet here at 1am and it's 1:05. one rule about drug dealing, don't be late.

"Where the fuck are they, I have to get to Layla's." Niall says.

"Yeah Angelina wants me to go over when we're done with this deal. i offered for her to come with us but she said she wanted to soak in some sort of salt water shit i don't know." Liam then says as well.

"Oh epsom salt baths? Man those are amazing. They're so calming. Which scent does she use?" Louis then fucking speaks as well.

"Oh my fuck can you guys shut up for one second and just wait." I spit out angrily. "I'm sorry I'm just on edge. Ignore me, continue talking about your salts shit or whatever."

"Look who's here early." I'm guessing the leader of whatever this group is called says from behind us.

"Aw look who's late!" I responded back with a big toothy smile before walking forward with the boys and dropping the bags down in front of the big burly guys on the sides for them to count.

5

4

3

2

1

"Hey boys, we're missing a brick. Care to tell me where it went." he asks

"Listen, someone from our warehouse stole it. Boss is dealing with it now. You don't have to pay for the missing brick but the rest is take it or leave it" I say back.

"You're lucky I'm in a good mood kid. Grab the bags and give them the money but take a stack out. Let's get out of here." The guy says. His bodyguards drop the bags of money infront of us for us to count.

"It's all there, you're good to go." I say while passing the bags to the boys behind me out of safety incase they felt the need to try and steal it back.

"Pleasure doing business with you boys." The leader winks and walks away. When he gets far enough away we start gathering the bags and walking back towards our car.

"I'll just drop you all off at your place then since we brought my car right?" I ask just to get an idea on where the fuck im going.

"Yeah but can you drop me off last?" Niall questions

"I don't care Niall, sure you'll be last." I say with a roll of my eye.

The ride back to our town wasn't bad at all actually. The guys just sat on their phones and texted their girlfriends. I wonder if any of them are talking to Olive?