C H A P T E R - 4

Começar do início

I said get off from my seat
Nandini shouted

This was heard by everyone including Manik.

What's happening there
Manik came asking

Manik babe she is asking me to get off from this seat.

Toh tum hatt jao yahan se wese bhi yeh Nandini ki seat hai .

But Manik

I said get off from this seat its Nandini's

Shanaya got off from that seat and Nandini smirked and sat there. While shanaya was huffing in anger and thinking about how to take revenge from her. Shanaya and Nandini hated each other since 3 years even after been cousins. Nandini hates her because she was popular and arrogant while shanaya hated her because of dating Manik.

After completing his rehearsals he came near Nandini.

Nandini I knew you will come

Manik I just came because I had nothing to do otherwise I don't care what you do.

Nandini try to understand the reason . I don't like when people talk ill about you.
He lied

Nandini hmmed

Okay now let me drop you home.

Nandini agreed.

In the mean time when manik was driving Nandini got a notification from shanaya's Instagram post.

In that post manik and shanaya was posing intimately and the caption was .

Parties are better with your love #mine #love @manik malhotra

This post irked Nandini and she decided to ask him about.

Manik whats this ?
She asked while showing the post.

Ohh shit why shanaya needed to post this now what - manik thoughts

Nandini I forgot to tell you about last night party its just that she asked me to pose this forcefully and trust me I didn't knew she wanted to post this .

Nandini stayed silent. Because she knew she can't break up with manik because she loves him a lot but this behaviour of him she was not liking at all..

He dropped her and bid bye.

Nandini decided to prove him that she's no less she wanted to prove that she can look hot and sexy equally as shanaya aliya____

_________________
Next day at Stanford's

_________________Next day at Stanford's

Source : shein
Nandini's outfit.

She entered wearing this dress and everyone was ogling her . They were awstruck seeing her like that now lets see Manik's reaction.

Nandini what are you wearing?
Manik asked

Areey you like girls in these outfits so I thought why not to wear this dress
She replied calmly

Nandini tumhe ye sab karne ki zarurat nhi hai I will ask driver to get a dress change it

No I am liking this dress I don't wanna change it.

Hey hottie
Someone said

Shut up and get out you
Manik said pointing his fingers.

Nandini tum ye nahi pehen rahi ho. I am not letting you wear this look at the neck its so deep.

Manik what's wrong with you I don't need you to tell me what should I wear and what not.
She shouted
This was it for manik she shouted on him in front of everyone now she has to facd him

Nandiniii
He shouted

Ek to tum jaisi down market ladki ko mai date karun upar se tum mujhpe chillao yahi hota hai jab swift ki aukat walon ko Ferrari mil jati hai.
Manik said and regretted just right after saying it . When he is angry he can say things which he don't even mean. But guess what the damage is already done.

Everyone started laughing and Nandini left from there while crying. Manik just chased her till washroom but she already locked the door.

Nandini Nandini I didn't meant to say that he said

Manik I hate you i hate you . You showed me my worth today thank you so much from now MaNan is officially no more .

Nandini please don't say like that. I love you .

But manik I hate you . I really do . You broke us. I was fool who believed whatever you said . I gave you so many chances but today you broke us. Aur baat rahi prom ki I will date people who will actually know my worth . You stoop me so low Manik .

Nandini.. please

Tum chaho toh kuch nhi kaho but mai tumhe manake rahunga uske liye mujhe tumse sabke samne mafi hi kyun na mangni pade- manik thoughts

Please don't hate manik. I know you are already hating but please.
Stay tuned