45.Our Final Love

Gulf's sleep got disturbed by the call...but before he can pick the call, it gets disconnected...he feel tired and wanted to sleep more, he closed his eyes again to sleep but last night flashes crossed his mind...he was memorizing how his baby throw the best bachelor party for him...

He felt the arm of the same man on his bare body... he felt his body is being pulled closer by his love and now their bare bodies are attached to each other...

But as gulf remembered last night when he was on this man's lap enjoying his meals both were wearing a bathrobe and they slept in the same robe last night then how come both of them are naked.. where are their bathrobe ...he looked down and find his bathrobe..

Gulf: tried to remove Mew's hand but Mew tightened the grip...Mew leave me ...

Mew: in his sleep with his morning seductive voice where are you trying to go ...

Gulf: I want that bathrobe...

Mew: why?? What is the problem with what you are wearing...

Gulf: Shyly but I am not wearing anything...

Mew: yeah right so what is the problem with being naked, are you feeling shy ..or are you trying to escape from me...

Gulf: Mew, I promise I just wanted that robe, I am feeling shy ..

Mew: come closer to Gulf's ear ...what are you trying to hide daddy, what is in your body which I have not discovered yet...do I need to inspect this naked body again...do I need to check every inch of this beautiful body...tell me I am ready to do this again and again daddy...

Gulf: Baby, stop teasing me...

Mew: I am not teasing you, daddy.... remember I told you, I will always be your baby and will only be a daddy when we are doing it..you will be my daddy all the time....

Gulf: turned, I love you....

Mew: get on top of Gulf...I love you more baby....

They both felt something hard in between them and both looked at the culprit ..their dicks are hard again...

Mew: I don't know baby how long that drugs effect will remain...but we can make them sleep...can I ....

Gulf: hmm....please daddyy...

Mew: oh baby....I just love the way you call me daddy....but before Mew can do something for their hardness, Gulf's phone started ringing....

Ignore it, baby... it's not important...

Gulf: took the phone and saw mom's call...Mew wait momma is calling...he didn't let Mew stop him and he received the call...Yes, momma....yes momma okay sure byee...Gulf disconnected the call and Mew again started his mission to make his baby a moaning mess ....

Mew, we have only 2 hours...

Mew: that is too much baby I can make you cum so many times by that time...

Gulf: we have only 2 hours to be at the marrige hall ....we are getting late for our marriage...

Mew: eyes widened fuck today we are getting married...shit how can I forget that... they both looked at the watch shit shit shit...Mew looked at the phone he has more than 23 missed calls.

Oh boy, I am dead today...they didn't even know that I am already in Thailand...Gulf Kanawut gets you slutty ass move fast...Mew get up and called the manager to send their clothes which he gave yesterday for cleaning...