22.My Hubby

The next day Mew opened his eyes and saw his hubby still sleeping, he gave a kiss to Gulf on his cheek...

Mew: Good morning hubby...but he felt Gulf's body is hot...he touched Gulf's forehead then he touched his forehead...aww Hubby...Hubby get up...

When Gulf didn't respond Mew run downstairs and saw her mom in the kitchen ...

Mew: Momma Mommaaa Hubby is hot....

Ana: Mew ...I told you na not to say your private things in front of anyone...

Mew: No momma Hubby is hot...

Ana: Mew....now I will pull your ears if you say this one more time...

Mew: Started crying momma hubby is hot...he is not opening his eyes...

Ana: not opening his eyes...did you mean he has a fever...

Mew: Looked at her mom...then said I don't know but he is not opening his eyes and he is hot....

Ana: Ana move towards Mew's room and Mew followed her...Ana touched Gulf's head his head was burning coz of fever....oh god he has a fever, Mew go and tell grace to call the doctor....

Mew: run downstairs again and said...Phi...My hubby has a fever call doctor...

Grace: What ?? Where is momma...

Mew: she is sitting with him...call doctor tell him to come fast, my hubby is not opening his eyes....he is not talking to me...

Grace: Shhhh Mew don't worry phi is calling the doctor he will be alright...Grace called her family doctor...

After half an hour the doctor came...Ana was giving Mew a fresh cold water wet towel to put on Gulf's forehead....coz Mew was not letting anyone touch his husband...

Doctor: What happened Mrs.Suppasit...

Ana was about to say that Gulf has a fever maybe coz he is exhausted, he is not taking proper rest for a long time but Mew interrupted...

Mew: He is not talking to me, Uncle...

Doc: Yes Mew but what exactly happened..let me check him...

Ana: Doc he has a high fever and he is not opening his eyes...you know his dad's condition he hardly takes rest...

Doc: Sit..and looked at Mew...Mew can I check your husband...Doctor asked coz he saw how Mew is sitting so close to Gulf as he is protecting his hubby from the whole world ...

Ana asked Mew to move and Mew pouted... don't do anything to my hubby and ask him to talk to me..

Doc: Yes sure...while checking he found blood spots on the bed ..he checked Gulf's pants there also he got a few drop stains...Mrs.Suppasit I need to ask you something....Did Mew and Gulf are sexually active...??

Ana: felt uncomfortable...ummm I am not sure Doc..but they are close...

Doc: If you don't mind can I check him..I think he got injured during intercourse and experienced a skin ruptured...

Ana: Are you sure...you know Mew is not ...you know what I mean...

Doc: Yeah that's why I asked....let me check first to confirm...

Ana: Honey let's wait outside till doc check your husband...

Mew: No I won't leave my hubby...