Author's note

From the start of this story, I am facing an issue and it keeps on increasing so I thought to take out time and address it before it affects my writing...whatever I am going to say it is not for any one person if you check the comment box every second reader is doing that...and not only in my book I saw that in other author's books too...

There are so many writers in Wattpad writing Mew Gulf story even few writers have a similar story or some writer even has same book name....if you see almost all characters are the same, Mew gulf or Tharn Type is in every story ...they fall in love in every story...they live happily ever after also in most of the story the only difference in all the books are ....their writers and the way of their writing that's why you follow them ...

In this story I also used a common plot Mew lost memory and Gulf fall in love ....you heard this kind of story before you saw a series of similar plots...I am sure everybody has an idea that Mew will regain his memory .....but if you keep predicting that this will happen or that could happen then maybe one day you predict correctly... though I don't have a problem with your predicting it correctly ....but I have a problem in writing after reading the comments like this...I feel if you all can predict so well then why am I writing ....and think about other readers, they are here to read fresh chapters but maybe they will see some "predicted story comments" and assume maybe this will happen or that will happen and they end up losing interest too

So I personally request each and everyone that stop doing that...

Either you all stop doing that or tell me I will write the whole story in the comment box too ....why am I even wasting my 2 hours on this .....first I write, then I proofread, then I read comments to know people are thinking about chapter did they find it good or not....

I will start writing one shot instead that would be better for me too...every week one long chapter and work is done....

See maybe my words are harsh, maybe my way of saying it wrong, maybe you all end up hating me but once think if I tell you that tell me a story and you start telling me the story but I keep on saying ok then this happen right or that happen right won't you get frustrated...so not only in my book please stop doing this in any book maybe author's don't say this but believe me they also find it irritating ...

I understand your curiosity ...I understand you all are so attached to the story that you couldn't control it...I am also a reader but you will hardly find me commenting and predicting ...I respect your emotions...your love but please understand my point too...

It's a humble request to all...comment be worried but don't assume things