I reached into my first dresser and pulled out a yellow skirt I made, it looked practically identical to Camilos poncho. "Look! It matches, you should put it on!" I said, wiggling my eyebrows. "No. Way." Camilo spoke, pausing after every word and shaking his head. I laughed, "C'mon, please?" I asked. Camilo sighed, "Fine!" I beamed and threw him the skirt. He slipped into it, I buttoned the buttons for him and made a tight bow. I stood back to look at Camilo. His face looked very confused as he tried to walk with the skirt on. He probably wasn't used to walking in something like a skirt. I laughed, "What? Stop laughing! Y/n, I'm serious!" Camilo spoke angrily.

I tried to restrain my laughter but couldn't, "L-look at...you-your self in the m-mir-mirror." I chocked up. My laughter was taking over and my stomach began to hurt. Camilo walked over to the mirror and stared at himself in the mirror before laughing too, he was soon on the floor with me too. I was happy. I was with Camilo, the boy of my dreams. After calming down I stood up and helped Camilo, "What a beautiful lady you are Camilo." I spoke in a manly voice, bowing. Camilo grabbed two ends of the skirt and bent down, lowering his head, "Why thank you Y/n, I must say myself you look very handsome." Camilo spoke in a girly voice.

We laughed together in sync. We heard a knock on my bedroom door and before we could say anything Ali walked in with Mia. "Camilo?" Mia asked startled, she then began to cackle. "What are you wearing?" Mia and Ali laughed. Camilo folded his arms and looked away, "It was Y/ns idea." I giggled. "Well I think he looks amazing." I spoke, still laughing. Mis walked up to me and put her arm around my shoulder, "So did you two resolve things?" Mia asked. I looked at Camilo, who was still looking away, and nodded. "Yeah, we did."

I turned to my bedside table and turned on the radio, a fast song began to play. I smirked and walked up to Camilo, "Camilo may I take this dance?" I asked in a manly voice. Camilo turned to me and took my hand, "Why of course Y/n." Camilo replied in a girly voice. I pecked his hand and pulled him close to me, we began to dance. Camilo stole quick glances at me and grinned, Ali and Mía laughed the whole time, mama even joined. She clapped and cheered as we continued. Life was great, I enjoyed it.

————————

Camilo, Ali, Mia, and I were all walking back to their house. Ali and I were planning on dropping off Camilo and Mia then walking back to our house. "You could stay. I'm sure our family wouldn't mind." Camilo spoke. "Sounds fun, but I have to help mama in the morning with cooking food for the village." I replied, sighing. I wish I could stay, but every year mama and I cook food for the village. We started when I was just seven. It's been really fun and I normally don't pass up the offer of helping her, but this time, this time is a little different. "Hey Y-y, I could cook for you." Ali offered. I looked at her, "Really? Are you sure?" I asked, unsure.

Ali smiled and nodded, "Yeah! You should have fun with them. After all, you do it every year, I want to help mama and bond with her." I hugged Ali, "Aww, that'd be awesome! Thanks!" I spoke, beaming. Ali lifted me up and threw me over her shoulder. I giggled and playfully slapped Ali's back, "Ali! Put me down!" I laughed. Ali shook her head, "Never!" She laughed.

(A/n: I forgot to include Mirabels panic about the house breaking at Antonios party so I'm planning on including the bit a a little bit
later. 😁)

We reached the entrance of the Madrigal household. Pepa was out on the balcony with Felix, Felix was showing her some photo graph. "What is Felix holding?" I asked. Pepa smiled and kissed Felixs cheekbone. "I don't know, but she seems happy about it." Mirabel replied. Camilo walked over and stood by Ali and I, "Mama! Mama, can Y/n stay the night?" Camilo shouted. Pepa looked around for a few moments, she couldn't quite find where we were. "Mama, down here!" Camilo shouted again, waving his arms side-to-side. Pepa took Camilos remark into notice and looked down at us, "Oh Camilo! Hola Allison! Hola Y/n! Hola Mirabel," Pepa replied, saying all of our names. "Come inside and we'll all talk about it!"

Camilo nodded, "Okay mama!" Ali placed me down on the ground gently. Camilo lead us all inside to the kitchen, "Allison and Y/n can sit, I'll go get row chairs for us, Mia." Camilo spoke, pulling out two chairs for Ali and I to sit.  "Thank you pretty boy." I said, blushing pink. "No problem hermosa." Camilo spoke, playfully winking at me then exiting the room. Mirabel giggled, "He's into you, totally into you!" Mirabel spoke, shaking my shoulders. I laughed, "Yeah, I guess he is." I said. Ali cocked one eyebrow, "I guess? Mama told Mia and I how Camilo was twirling you around and calling you sweet names. He's in love with you!" My eyes widened. Love? He loves me? "No," I laughed. "He just likes me, or maybe he doesn't, but that doesn't matter."

Mirabel rolled her eyes, "Like? Please this morning he was going off about how sorry he was about forgetting about you, he was explaining how beautiful and smart you were and how you didn't deserve it." Mirabel finished, giggling in sync with Ali. My face flushed red. Camilo walked in, juggling two chairs in his arms as he grunted. "Here are the chairs." Camilo spoke, placing down the chairs. "Thanks Cami." Mia said, grabbing a chair and placing it by the table, Camilo did the same as Pepa entered the room. "Camilo, you wanted Y/n to stay? Overnight? For diner? Clarify for what reason." Pepa spoke, smiling at her son.

Camilo placed his chair next to me and smiled, "Overnight, it'd be fun! Don't you think?" Camilo asked. "Yes, but doesn't she have to cook for the village? She won't want to miss that!" Pepa spoke. Camilo stood up out of his chair, "Yes mama, but we already established that, Allison wants to bond with their mother and will cook in Y/n's spot!" Camilo finished, a smirk painted on his face. Pepa smiled, "Well if Y/ns and Allison's mama are okay with this then of course she can stay!" Camilo nodded, "We haven't ask their parents, but I'm sure she'd say yes." Camilo spoke, scratching the back of his head and nervously laughing.

Pepa chuckled and rolled her eyes, "Just make sure to ask her, but other than that, it's a yes from me." Pepa smiled then exited the room.

————————————————————————

Hope you like this chapter, it was quite short and not the most interesting, but I still enjoyed writing it! Thank you for all the love.

Reminder: Ali's age changed to 16, NOT 17! Mirabels age is 15, she turned 15 two months ago. Camilo is 15, older than Y/n and Mirabel. Y/n is 15, younger than Camilo, but older than Mia. <3

Stay gold.