"Because of my programming, the best way to test its efficiency is to work on the Deviant cases. That and the fact that this is a great opportunity to test that all systems work correctly with this new software".

"Alright alright! Too much- software and programming shit, just resume it to Cyberlife wants to take advantage of us and test out their latest toy." He then sighed as he turned around back to the other plastic can.

"We got someone to interrogate, I will do the questioning. You two just- stay outta my way do- robot-y things- I don't care" as he annoyingly stood up walking away mumbling something surely about androids.

The other plastic can And (Y/N) followed.

By 12:41 am Hank was with the Deviant attempting his questioning.

It was quite interesting, Androids aren't supposed to feel anything, they aren't even supposed to think by themselves, only by command. However (Y/N) seemed.. hypersensitive to the presence of "the other plastic can". It's part of its software to have a deeper immitation of human emotion. Instead of coding that (Y/N) shouldn't feel, they coded all feelings she can recreate, that way there's no space for irrational "feelings".

"Could you update me in the case?" As they communicated with telepathy. Connor was slightly surprised he was reached out that suddenly.

"Well, the Deviant attacked its owner. 28 stab wounds. It also seems like it started as self defense. Lieutenant Anderson is trying to get a confession out of him".

Well he's got an interesting voice, (Y/N) thought.

"Understood" is all it was programmed to say.
As the interrogation came along.

Lieutenant Anderson was unsuccessful with the questioning and Connor took his place.

...

...

**SLAM** "28 stab wounds!!" Connor raised his voice intimidating the Deviant.
"You didn't want to give him a chance huh?!"
As the poor Deviant shook in his boots.
"Did you feel hate? Anger?" Connor continued.
"You knew he was injured yet you stabbed him again, and again and again".

It was very amusing to (Y/N) to watch Connor.
Certainly it would bring a bit of content to work in a new ambient with him near.

Connor, even though did use a bit of roughness, got the deviant to speak with tranquillity as well.
The android explained that he was abused by his owner.
"Until one day I realized it wasn't... fair."
We're his exact words. At that moment (Y/N) felt a slight uncomfortableness that wasn't easy to explain, however any expression of that wasn't shown as it just stayed in place.
And before anyone knew it, Connor turned to the one sided mirror and said "I'm done." Before standing up and walking towards the door.

Gavin and a pair of policeman entered first, with Hank and (Y/N) following. The deviant didn't move as Gavin ordered "get the deviant! We are taking him to his cell" as policeman did as he said.

"Don't touch me.. please don't touch me" as a policeman took a hold of his arm. "Well what are you waiting for?? Get it!!" Gavin raised his voice.

"I'm trying-" "please leave me alone... stop-" things were starting to get messy.

"Please leave me alone.. stop..!" "Common, get it already!!" As the Deviant just kept leaning away, shaking tremendously.

"You shouldn't touch it." Connor raised his voice speaking up for the deviant. "It'll self destruct if it feels threatened" quite surprised at Connor's sudden behavior. It isn't a part of his program to defend deviants is it?

"Stay out of it! I'm not gonna listen to some piece of plastic!" Gavin answered as it turned to the policeman again. "Go ahead, move it!"

The deviant shook even more as the policeman took a tighter hold on it.

"You don't understand, if it self-destructs we won't get anything out of it!" Connor speaking up again.

(Y/N)'a confusion was too much, analyzing The policeman, the deviant, Gavin and Connor's behavior during the tense moment. Browsing through possible reasons why this is going on and out comes. Is this the right moment to intervene?

(Y/N)'s POV:

"I told you to shut your fucking mouth!" Gavin answered to Connor. "Chris! Move this asshole already!" "I'm trying-" the poor policeman Chris said almost embarrassed.
"We'll try harder!"

Chris seemed tog te tired of this bullshit cause he suddenly took the Deviant by not only one but both arms and started shaking him, the deviant almost pushing the chair with his own body as he did so.

"Stop!" As connor rushed towards the deviant, pushing my arm away as I had tried to stop him with a miserable "Connor!"

"I can't let you do that!" As Chris was pushed away from the deviant, Connor standing between them. Shock and adrenaline rushing through the air.

"I warned you motherfucker!" Gavin quickly pulling out his gun.

"Watch it!" "That's enough." Hank and I said at the same time, both of us taking our guns out. I stepped closer to Gavin however.

Gavin, without noticing both of us had our guns out said "can't you mind your own business?" As he turned to realize the situation he was in. Two guns against one. Gavin shook in frustration before he made a truly weird sound I believe was meant to be the curse word "fuck".... Without the u or c.

As Gavin lowered his gun, so did I. Before Gavin aggressively pointed at Hank "you're not gonna get away with it this time" making me momentarily raise my gun again.

Gavin stayed quiet for a while before saying the curse word "Fuck!" Again.

.... Without the u or the c making it sound like an alien DJ rapper..

As he then walked away and out of the room, both Hank and I lowered our guns.

Connor turned to the deviant, "Everything is alright, it's over now" as he squatted down to the Deviants level who had been thrown to the floor by Chris earlier.

"Nobody's gonna hurt you" as through my analysis system I noticed the android calmed down by hearing this, now having only a 50% of stress.

"Please, don't touch it" Connor said to Chris the policeman. "Let it follow you, and it won't cause any trouble" and just as Connor said, the deviant stood up and started walking.

Just as the deviant passed Connor he said quietly
"The truth is inside"
As his LED turned from yellow to blue again.

Connor could do nothing but stare as the deviant walked out of the room, and according to my database, his expression represented a troublesome confusion.

AN:
I know this chapter isn't as long as it could be, however I think it's a good introduction to (Y/N) and her situation, as well as a good meme so I hope you enjoyed 😂