Introduction & Basic Information

Hi, everyone! I know, I technically already have an admin book published, but a lot of that information is outdated, so I decided to make a new one! :)

Be warned, things after this chapter are going to get pretty deep.

#1: My name is Jonathan, but I prefer to go by the pseudonym Jay Darkhart.

#2: The fandoms I am apart of are Supernatural, the Cthulhu Mythos, Marvel, DC, Creepypasta, and Stranger Things.

#3: I was born on August 17, 2001 and I am 20 years old.

#4: My favorite colors are dark green, dark red, black, purple, and dark blue.

#5: The musical artists that I enjoy are Imagine Dragons, Caleb Hyles, Hollywood Undead, AC/DC, Ed Sheeran, Set It Off, Halsey, "Weird Al" Yankovic, Bon Jovi, Jonathan Young, Panic! At The Disco, Backstreet Boys, The Longest Johns, and The Beatles. 

#6: I am actually quite obese at the moment, but I am working hard on losing it by taking 2 mile walks everyday around my neighborhood. 

#7: My entire RP-verse was built by myself and my amazing BFF Gal, who is going to have to read this chapter to see that she is mentioned. ;) Don't tell her because this is a secret, but I actually love her so much and she's the best writing partner a person could ask for. But shhhhh... It's a secret!

#8: My IRL BFF, the one I consider a sister and my platonic soulmate, is AJ/Luna, literally the best person to ever come into my life. I'd do everything for her and she is the reason I am who I am today. <3 Love you so much, sis!! TheQueenlyWriter

#9: I have severe ADHD and I am incredibly scatterbrained, which is why I don't always reply to RPs very well. I either forget about them, get distracted, or I lose muse and go on to making a new OC.

#10: I tend to attach to people very easily, so please don't think I'm creepy or a stalker, lol. I also doubt myself quite a bit, so treat me gently and don't yell at me if I keep asking you if I'm doing okay. 😅