Sleepover pt2.

Mikasa's Pov
Mikasa- Look who it is, Jaeger boy.

Eren- What , can I not come ?

~Ugh he's so annoying, tilting his head and acting all confused. So stupid.~

Mikasa- I never said you couldn't. Always assuming things jaeger.

Eren- Yea whatever. Anyways am I invited or not?

Sasha- Of course! That means you're bringing extra food!!

Eren- Fine by me.

Armin- Hey Eren can I talk to you for a second?Alone?

Eren- Sure what's up?

Armin- I know you and Mikasa are not so much on good terms, but I want you to atleast try and not piss her off. Please.

Eren- I would try but how am I going to keep my cool when Jean is going to be there too , and besides they have something going on so it's going to drive me more insane.

Armin- Why are you worried about her and Jean when you have Hitch?

Eren- Armin , I think you and I both know I don't really like Hitch. Besides you already know I still have feelings for Mikasa.

Armin- Eren I know. All I am saying here is that you not entertain Jean and mess up this night. Got it?

Eren- Yea whatever.
-Time Skip After School-

No Ones Pov

Connie- Hey Sash! wait up!

Ymir- Always leaving us behind, as usual.

Sasha- Sorry! Just sooo excited about tonight!!

Historia- Same ! I want to buy matching bunny pajamas!

Connie: Well we better start heading to the mall before it gets late

-Time Skip To Mall-

Sasha-Okay everyone so yall can pick who your going to match with and go find yourselves matching Pj's !! I got connie!

Ymir- I got Historia.

Armin- I guess i'll match with annie, well if that's okay with you?

Annie- Sure.

Eren- I guess i'll take Mik-

Jean- Mikasa your matching with me.

Mikasa- Okay, fine by me.

Sasha- Were you saying something Eren?

Eren- Yea actually I was, I was going to say im just not going to match nobody like Renier and Berthold.

Sasha- Okay great!! Everyone meet back at the food court after your done shopping!!

-Mikasa's Pov-
I thought Eren was going to say my name but I had almost forgotten that me and Jean are "dating" but besides he has hitch...

Jean- Mikasa down to earth!

Mikasa- H-Huh?

Jean- I've called your name like 5 times already but you were staring off into space. Are you alright?

Mikasa- Yea im fine. Just stick to the plan got it?

Jean- Yea got it.

-Everyone meets back at the food court and heads off to Sasha's house-

Author's Notes- HEY EVERYONE! I am back and better ! I wanted to know if i should redo the start of this story or keeping going? I feel that it is to rushed and that some parts don't make sense what so ever and I want the chapters to be longer. Please give feedback on what I should do please!!

Till Tmr!