3- Hello Old Friends And New Person?

-Mikasa's Pov-
I woke up from a pillow being thrown on my face and the time was 6:00 a.m . "GET UP ITS TIME FOR SCHOOL ! LET GO ! LETS GET BREAKFAST! MIKA MIKA!" sasha said as she danced around my bed. "Alright Alright gosh." I said climbing out of my bed and going into the bathroom." Sasha came following behind me asking questions about how I felt about going back to Shinganshina High and seeing everyone again. I told her that I was happy about seeing everyone again , especially Eren. But that's when she stopped smiling and told me something that made my heart drop. "Mikasa.. Eren is dating someone already, they started going out in sophomore year and have been together since." "Oh okay." I said finishing up my hair and heading out the door with Sasha trailing behind me.

~Time Skip To School~

-Sasha's Pov-
Once we reached the school gates I walked Mikasa to the office to get her schedule . To my surprise she had the same classes as me!! "YAYY MIKA WE HAVE THE SAME CLASSES LETS GOO!" I said as I took her hand and ran to our first class . The teacher introduced Mikasa to the class and told her to have a seat by Eren. Oh no what if she gets sad about what I told her earlier, but she said okay so I guess she'll be good . Well anyways im going to finish eating my potato YUMM.

~Eren's Pov~
As I walked in school I kept hearing people talk about a new student that was coming to this school. I didn't really pay any mind since we have new students all the time. "Hey baby!" Hitch said running up to me and kissing my cheek. "Hey sweetheart." I said kissing her forehead. I walked her to class and went to mine . When I arrived at class it was still early so I had time to catch a quick nap before I had to do my work. "Please sit next to Mr.Jaeger, Mr.Jaeger wake up and raise your hand!" I lifted up my head and noticed the new student .. it's her. She sat in the seat next to me not even looking at me once. I ignored her back until the teacher said "everyone work in partners" I was going to ask Mikasa so we could catch up on something's but she hurried up and went with Sasha , so I paired up with Armin. So your avoiding me, I see.

~Lunch Time~

-Mikasa's Pov-
When me and Sasha walked into the cafeteria she lead me to the table with a whole bunch of faces I haven't since in 2 years. Once I sat down everyone started welcoming me back and asking me a whole bunch of questions.

Armin: Long time no see Mikasa!!

Historia:Mikasa we're glad to have you back!

Connie: welcome back Miks!

Annie: Welcome back.

Jean: hey Mikasa glad to see you again!

~everyone else says their welcomes and so on-

~Still Mikasa's Pov~
While we were still talking and catching up I saw him. He was walking in the cafeteria with a gingered/blond headed girl. Is that the girlfriend Sasha was talking about? She looks like she's apart of the cheer team with Historia and Sasha. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard someone sit by me. "Hey guys! Oh wait who's this?" I heard a girl voice say. I turned and there he was with that girl sitting next to me . "Oh my name is Mikasa , Mikasa Ackerman."
"Wait your Mikasa? they talk about you a lot. My name is Hitch." She said and then started hugging all up on Eren. Then Eren slightly touched her ass and she giggled, and he looked at me and kissed her.Wtf ,I just got back and he's already acting like a dick. I see how it is, two can play at that game. I then went by Jean and whispered something in his ear then I left the cafeteria heading to the school garden with Jean trailing behind me.

-Eren's Pov-

When me and Hitch walked into the cafeteria I saw her at our table with our friends so I sat in the seat next to her so she couldn't avoid me, but she did anyways . Her and Hitch started talking and introducing themselves to each other. Once they were finished I touched Hitches ass a little to make Mikasa jealous since she's been ignoring me. To my suprise she got up and whispered something in Jean's ear and they started leaving the cafeteria. What are those two doing?