Goodbye..... World

Midoriya opened his eyes and saw his whole class standing by his bed, together with his father and his Junior high class. He sat upright and they all started to speak to him.

"Useless"

"Deku"

"Worthless"

"Deku"

The voices started to get louder...

"Quirkless"

"Deku"

"Take a swan dive of the roof"

"Deku"

He stumbled out bed and started to walk to the door of his room. The people walked up to him, and he started running.

"Good for nothing, Deku"

"DIE, Deku"

He reached te door and slammed it shut behind him. He was standing on a roof top and before him was standing All Might. Izuku started to speak.

"Do y-you think that I c-can be a hero? Even though I'm Quirkless?"

And you know what is idol did? He started laughing!
"No kid you can't be a hero, you will only get in the way or die." And with that he walked away. Midoriya fell to the ground and started crying when everything went black.

He woke up from the sound of his father yelling to come to the living room. Midoriya started to giggle uncontrollably. "Great now I can get beaten up even before I get to school, to get even more beaten up."

Hisashi Midoriya had always been a violent man but after his wife and Izuku's mother Inko died in a car crash when Izuku was 7, he got abusive towards his only son. 

On daily basis the 15-year-old boy would get hit, kicked, and sometimes even cut with a knife.

Nobody is there for Izuku in his life, but he managed to get into UA without a quirk, but sometimes he wished he never even tried out for the school. In his class nobody is a fan of quirkless people and when Bakugo went on with his bullying toward the kid everybody went along with it. He would get shocked by Kaminari or burned by Shoto. Not everybody was as bad, some just did nothing. They did not hurt, nor help him. These kids where Koda, Kirishima, Tsu and Aoyama. The rest did hurt him occasionally.

Midoriya got out of bed and put on the clothing that was still somewhat intact and walked to the living room. "What took you so long, failure?" His father said before throwing an empty beer bottle to his head that shattered on the wall behind Izuku. "Go make me some breakfast! And clean that shit up" His father told him before turning on the tv. Midoriya made some egg and put in on the table in front of is pathetic excuse of a father. He ran out the door before his father could give any remark on the food.

'I will get in trouble for this later, but oh well.' He thought to himself.

He was so lost in his thoughts that he did not see the man with the black hoodie and red shoes in front him. He was so lost in his thoughts that he bumped into him. "Oh, I'm s-so sorry sir!" he said while bowing with inhuman speed.

The man turned around and Izuku saw crazed red eyes and lips that really needed Chapstick. "Watch out where you walk!" The man started to scratch his neck and was about to say something again, when a girl that was about Midoriya's age, maybe a little older, with messy blonde buns, put a hand on the man's shoulder and started to speak.

"Hey, don't worry about it! Chapstick here had a bad day, what's your name?"

The man with the red eyes looked at Izuku and then tilted his head to the side.

"M-Midoriya I-Izuku." "Hello Izu, let's be friends." The girl said while jumping up and down. "O-okay, but I really have to go now, Bye!" he said while walking away a little faster than he normally would have.

'Geez those people gave me the creeps.' Soon he arrived at UA and tried to walk to the classroom. Keyword: tried.

A kid with blond spiky hair yelled at him "OI, DEKU" "H-hey Kacchan" Midoriya replied, hoping that the boy would leave him alone, but deep down he already knew that that will never happen.

"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING? STUPID NERD!" "t-to class Kacchan" "THE HELL YOU ARE!" Katsuki said while launching an explosion at the green haired kid. Denki laughed and kicked him while Kirishima just stood there and watched with a mixed expression on his face.

Then the sound of the bell could be heard telling them that class would start soon. "Hey Deku, I told you this before but maybe you need a reminder. You still have a chance for a quirk. Just off yourself somehow and maybe in your next life you won't be as useless." Denki chuckled but Kirishima did not look so amused. "Uhm, Bakubro." "WHAT DO YOU WANT." "Didn't that go a little far?" "EH? YOU ON THE SIDE OF THE DEKU? WANT TO GET YOUR ASS KICKED AS WELL?" "I-well no, never mind, let's head to class." Kirishima said while turning his back to the kid on the ground and started walking towards the classroom. "Tsk" Bakugou followed the redhead and so did Denki.

Izuku was left there, beaten up on the ground of the school he wanted to get in so badly ever since he was young.

He started to laugh, not that he found any of this funny, he just started to uncontrollably laugh. People passed, gave him weird stares, picked up their pace and walked away. Midoriya's laughs turned into sobs while he got up. He did not bother to pick up his backpack, because where he was going there was no use for it. "I hope you are happy now Kacchan" The sad boy mumbled while he walked up the stairs to the roof.

He opened the door to the roof and closed his eyes while enjoying the feeling of a slight breeze of wind on his face. He closed the door behind him and laid his body down on the roof.

He looked at the clouds above him while cherishing the sunbeams that fell over his body.
He thought about his life, about his father, Kacchan, his class and every single person that hurt him growing up.
He could still hear their word, somewhere in the back of his head, but not so loudly anymore. This moment was somewhat peaceful. Everybody had class so there was absolute silence, the only thing our protagonist could hear was the wind that blew past his ear and the vague sound of birds in the forest close to the school.
Izuku walked up to the edge of the building, turned around and whispered.
"Bye Kacchan, Father...... world." And he let himself fall backwards with his hands over his chest. 

Whoohoo first Chapter done! took a while to write this but i finished!

1137 words! I hope i can keep this chapter length up, I try to always have over the 700 words at least!

(Later a/n I have at least 1000 words now, and the writing get better I promise, because this is just bad XD.)

Oh and check out this discord server it's full of cool authors and other stuff https://discord.gg/NQ5E389k