It felt food and the best part was my family was right beside me.

Some of our big name sponsors was here. Some Miami legends including Trick Daddy and Trina showed up to support. Today just felt good, better than I expected.

I was currently finishing up some news interviews since it was a lot of press here covering the event.

"What you're doing for the Eastover community is amazing. What do you plan on doing next?" The news reporter asked.

"I'm actually gonna announce that in a few minutes so stay tuned." I told her.

"That is great, can't wait to hear about it. We wish nothing but the best for you and this organization." She told me.

I thanked her before going over to the bouncy house where Indya stood outside of it while watching Dime and Erin jump inside.

"Hey, I'm so proud of you! Everything looks great and everybody having a good time." Indya said.

"Thank you. People registering quick too." I told her reaching out for Syn. She handed her to me.

I looked at my daughter as she smiled at me.

"Mookie starting too look like me now that her color came in." Indya said.

"That's fine, Ima have me a mini me too. We still got time to make more." I told her.

"Yeah." She said lowly chuckling.

"E I'll be right back!" Dime said sliding out the bounce house.

"Damn her lil ass got too much energy, finna make my wig slip back." She said tugging her hair.

"Wouldn't be the first time." I said.

"Shut up Breezy." She said flicking me off.

"Hey y'all." My momma greeted coming towards us with my dad not far behind her.

"Hey ma, wassup?" I asked her handing Syn back to Indya.

"You really got the whole neighborhood out. I'm proud of you." She told me. I gave her a hug and a kiss on the forehead.

"Thank you and thanks Pops for investing into my business. Couldn't do it without you." I said dapping him up while my mom started a conversation with Indya and Dime

"Anytime. You know how I always say you remind me of myself?" I nodded.

"That's a reason why when it came to the decision during the split I knew you would be straight. You would always look out for yourself and your mother. Not that you needed me less but Amir not built like you. You've always been a survivor and better than I ever could be. I love you son." He said pulling me into a hug.

"I love you too Pops." I said hugging back.

"Y'all all hugging and shit where my hug at?" Amir said walking up with his hands on his hip like somebody momma.

"Nigga watch yo mouth." Pops said mushing Mir in the head before they started slap boxing.

I couldn't help but smile at them.