Chapter 9 ~ Going already? ~

Start from the beginning

"Ah Akio don't do that" I jumped and laughed a little.

"What's up y/n I haven't seen you wrong here in agessss, oh and who's the new girl " he refers to Kaori who was busy introducing her self to other colleagues.

"We'll you won't be seeing me here again" I sadly sigh and look at him.

His mouth drops in shock I can tell he's upset and confused.

"What?!" He yelled but a few seconds later he spoke.

"No, don't tell me that this girl is your replacement" he theorised still extremely shocked.

"Well, that is one way to put it" I admit as I scratch the back of my head.

"Ahhh No what did you do y/n, did you take it too far? How did you manage to get yourself fired?!?!?!" He exclaimed wanting to know.

"Calm down, who said anything about fired." I correct him as I grab his arm to try and get him to settle down.

"Oh then what?" He looks at me suggestively.

I give him a weird look.

"What are you trying to say" I skeptically narrow my eyes at him.

"Have you guys finally professed your love to each other and decided to take your relationship forward" He dramatically explains.

I widen my eyes at his claims.

"How could you even think something like that would happen" I playfully slap his shoulder, with wide eyes.

"I've seen the way you two look at each other" he smirks still teasing me.

"Akio, you know full well that why we talk more now" I defend myself.

"Yeah yeah" he laughs at my reaction.

"Your so defensive, I love it" he carry's on laughing

"You done?" I shook my head and gave a small smile in his direction.

He always finds my predicaments amusing.

"Yeah, so basically what your trying to say that you've been replaced because your supposed to keep playing babysitter for him?" He questions now actually asking.

"Pretty much" I affirm.

"Ahhh dang, well the kid seems nice anyway" he says trying to cheer me up.

"Yeah I don't have a problem with Teucer." I reply agreeing with him.

"Do you need help?" He suddenly looks directly at me and sincerely offers.

"That would be great actually" I take him up of his offer with a wide smile.

Ah I'm going to miss being in here, one of the worst things is that I won't be working directly with Akio anymore. It's upsetting because he's literally my best friend. We have so much fun whilst working together.

Don't get me wrong we are very competent employees, but I would be lying if I said we worked all the time.

It was always so funny when he's fall asleep, when we used to stay back together to finish extra work. Because he'd always be where he left off when he woke up.

We often played games on the computers when we were speedily done with our work, during work hours.

We'd gotten caught a few times, well I did anyway. Which is probably one of the reason Childe has very low tolerance towards me.

"I'll miss laughing at you getting scolded, y/n" Akio suddenly said as us three were packing up my things.

"Ahh stfu" I said to him giving him a little laugh.