Chapter 32~ Misson failed ❌ ~

I walked next to Kaori as we were immersed in a conversation.

The boys walked behind us and were also conversing with each other.

We reach our destination and look around, the water park was filled with people. There were rides that involved getting totally soaked to rides that splashes you a little.

As we walked either in we saw a pool area for people to just chill, water slides etc. you name it, it was there.

"Sooo off to the changing rooms" Kaori beamed as she linked arms with me.

I smile at her excitedly, I can't wait to get absolutely soaked.

"See you put here in 5?" Aiko asks

"Mhm" I nod and then head in with Kaori. 

* 5 min later *

"Where's Mr Childe?" Kaori asks

"Not sure, he left whilst we were walking to the changing rooms Aiko briefly said as she shrugged.

"I don't know about you guys but I'm headed straight for the slides" Aiko excitedly announced.

"I think I'll head over to the pool" Touma calmly replied.

"Cool, y/n?" Aiko now looks at me and waits for my answer.

"I'll start with the jacuzzi" I smile as I reply.

The group splits up and I walk over to the enclosed area. Unlike the rest of the water activities the jacuzzi was inside and out of sight from everyone.

I walked in to the steamy room and saw a corner of the tub that was free, it was hidden behind a display of rocks.

I quickly walked over to the spot and got in.

It was hidden from the rest of the people in the jacuzzi but there was a window behind my showing me the view to the rest of the park outside.

I slowly sink my body and look out the window, I felt my muscles loosening up and the tension leaving my body.

This is just what I needed, I thought as I leaned forwards on the edge.

It felt nice to finally be away from everything and everyone.

I slowly started to close my eyes as I let my mind think of random things.

But a repetitive thought kept intruding.

I couldn't stop thinking about Childe and his smile.

It was the first time I saw him smile like that, it felt genuine and warm.

He looked cute, I liked that moment.

Little did I know as I replayed that memory in my head I was smiling a little.

Suddenly I felt a pair of warm hands grab my waist from underneath.

My eyes shoot open and I attempted to move but I'm held in position.

"Shhhh, it's just me" I feel warm breath next to my ear as I recognise the voice.

"Childe?" I say surprised.

I turn my head to see his face looking down at me.

"Happy to see me?" He asks with a smirk.

I sigh as I grab his hands trying to take them off my waist.

When I feel him pull closer to me until I feel his chest on my back.

"Okay okay, please just let me stay like this for a while" he whispers as he politely asks.