CHAPTER 3

It will always be hard. It will always be difficult. It will always be challenging. Life changes courses, and you walk the path of life. Yet, if you want an adventure, you stray off the path life has for you. You do things your own way, you carry yourself and find a purpose. That is what it is to live. You be yourself, and you have fun.

There's a lot I wished I had told you, and I'm afraid It's too late to say it now.

...

"Dude the party last night was awesome!" Kayn, one of the Junior's on the football team, cheered loudly, hitting Sinbad on the back. "Parties at your place are always the best, you know! You should host more often, seeing as you're the quarterback and all." Was that all what people thought of him? A jockey quarterback with no ambitions other than to be the best at Football? Hell no. He knew better than to let other people's words get to him, and besides, Kayn was only trying to compliment him. "And now we have a hot new manager! A senior, no less too! Man, this year just keeps getting better and better!" Kayn was a blabber mouth who never really thought before speaking. It was just his way of expressing himself, and not to mention he was the official actual womanizer on the team apart from Jeremy and Sinbad himself. Although, Sin wasn't exactly interested in flirting with girls. He more enjoyed just hanging out with them and enjoying their company. Kayn and Jeremy on the other hand though... those two needed to be strapped down for the amount of girls or guys they've slept with. Sin just hoped they wouldn't get Jafar in on it. Kayn turned to Jeremy quickly, his brown eyes glistening as he talked about last night. "I can't wait until Monday! I'll make sure to fake an injury so that he could check me out, you know what I mean?" He said to the other football player with a wink.

"Haha, yeah man. But I'm afraid to say that he may not be that interested in you." Jeremy commented back, swirling his straw in his Root Beer. Currently the 3 had stopped at the local diner for lunch. They went together because they were in the same area at the same time. Sinbad would much rather be with Sharrkan or Drakon right about now, but they were all busy with Sharr being grounded because they caught some girls in his bed that morning, and that included Yamuraiha. Ugh. Drakon was busy helping his brother with their garage saying that, "the door isn't working" or something like that. Pisti was leaving town for the day to visit her siblings, and the freshman were occupied with either hanging out with each other or shopping. What a boring day.

"What do you mean, 'interested in Sinbad'?!" Suddenly the latter's attention came back to reality as the two other football players glared at each other.

"Did you see how he looked at him? That isn't how an acquaintances or friends look at each other! I'm telling you, they're love birds!" Jeremy gestured his hand towards Sinbad, who blinked. He was shocked at what the two were discussing. Him and Jafar? Love birds? Yeah, no. When Sin first met the silver haired senior he'd hated his guts and was extremely rude to him. Well, they did kind of get over that last- this morning... Speaking of Jafar, actually, he had texted Sinbad once he gotten home, holding up his promise to the latter that to tell him he made it home safely.

A113-701-8856: I made it home

SinGOD: That's great!

A113-701-8856: Why is your name that?

SinGOD: I'm not supposed to tell anyone but I suppose I can make an exception to you... I'm secretly a god.

A113-701-8856: Haha, keep dreaming

*A113-701-8856 changed SinGOD's name to Puppy*

Puppy: Gasp. How could you. Ykw here.

*Puppy changed A113-701-8856's name to Kitten*