"Hey mamas, when you get up here?" I asked her sitting up.

"A loong time ago TT. You was sleep forever. My daddy and Mir Mir too loud." She told me.

"Sorry my love. Let's go downstairs, you hungry?" I asked her getting out of bed.

"Yes, you got chicken nuggets TT?" She said following me around as I slipped some sweat pants over my shorts.

"Of course I do. What type of TT would I be if I didn't have chicken nuggets?" I said going down the stairs.

"Not a good one, chicken nuggets rule the world." She told me.

Coming downstairs I saw Amir, Terrance, Jahir, and my brothers scattered around the living room.

"Don't y'all have y'all own house?" I said going to Isaac to see what Syn was doing since he had her. Of course she was knocked out

"How you mad cause you got a big ass house and expect nobody to be in it?" Terrance said scoffing.

"If you want us to get out, just say that." Izaiah said.

"Shut up, y'all didn't even feed my niece. You know all she want is some chicken nuggets and y'all tryna starve my girl. Tell them they fired Erin." I said going in the kitchen making her chicken nuggets.

"Yeah fired like TT said." She said sticking her tongue out at them.

"My TT this my TT that. Tired of your no teeth having ass." Amir said to Erin since she recently lost her first tooth.

I already knew her ass was finna start crying.

"You better not cry neither, fire his ass up Erin." Terrance told her.

"That's why- That's why you still got baby teeth Mir Mir and you stink like daddy's farts." Erin said stuttering a little. I busted out laughing.

"Yeah big E!" Jahir said making her laugh.

"Girl I told you fire him up how you gonna talk about me in the process? It be yo own kids." Terrance said shaking his head.

"Jah shut up tryna instigate while you over there wrapped up like a old man." Amir said.

"Breezy ass wrapped up like a bean burrito." Izaiah said.

"Not too much on that one, thank you." I told them.

My baby was wrapped up in the love seat in my favorite blanket. He must be cold.

They continued talking while I finished making Erin's food.

"Erin come sit at this table and eat." I told her. She came running to the table hopping in the seat.

Since she was satisfied I went to the love seat sitting on Jahir under the covers all in his personal space as usual.

"You saw the recording?" I asked since he wasn't here when I first got home.

"Yeah she wasn't saying too much forreal." He said.

"She wasn't. Where you went to the center?" I asked him.

"Met with my lawyer first then went there. Them folks tryna stress me out about this event. This shit is basically planned out and they keep asking me the same shit that I been told them." He told me.

"Don't let it stress you baby. If you want we could make a layout plan so that they can get a kind of visual for how everything will be set up so they can stop asking questions." I suggested.

"That would be perfect, get them folks up off my ass." He said rubbing my thigh kissing my cheek making me shiver for some reason.

"Stop touching me for you get something started." I warned him quietly. Not that those idiots were paying us any attention.

"What? Say that again?" He said in my ear.

"I said st-." I started but paused feeling his hand go inside my shorts rubbing me in a circular motion.

"Say it again." He told me. I shook my head no gasping as he stuck a finger inside me.

"Stop playing with me. I can touch you whenever I want, right?" I simply nodded my head yes before taking his hands out my shorts.

"Ike please watch Syn for me call me if she wakes up." I told him grabbing Jahir's hand.

"I gotchu." He said before going back to whatever nonsense they were talking about while Jahir and I went upstairs.

~
Thoughts?

You think Nia was being genuine? Has she actually grown up?

RIP to a real one my girl Betty White❤️

Favorite Female Rapper?