Chapter 90 Back to Moon Pavilion!

"Vomit~"

"Ahem~"

As the crowd returned to Shrek Academy, Oscar and Ning Rongrong, as well as Ma Hongjun and the others, were constantly vomiting.

Even Dai Mubai and Zhu Zhuqing, as well as Tang San and Xiao Wu, all four of them were very pale and looked very bad.

After all, this was the first time they had ever struck out to kill their opponents.

That kind of feeling made the crowd feel very bad.

"Just take your time to get used to it, otherwise, wait until you guys go into battle. Just the way you guys are now, ready to give heads?"

Su Yi walked in front of the crowd and looked at the Seven Shrek Devils behind him, speaking plainly.

"Boss Su, you think that everyone is you. This is also my first time; mustn't I take a good reprieve?"

Ma Hongjun had just finished speaking and continued to run to the side to vomit.

Yu Xiaogang and Flender laughed dumbly when they saw the crowd's appearance.

After all, they had also gone through this from this time.

.......

"Lord Dean!"

Su Yi arrived at Dean Flender's room and looked at Flender, who was sitting inside counting golden Spirit coins, and said softly.

Flender heard Su Yi's voice and raised his head, "Su Yi, ah, what's wrong?"

Flender looked at Su Yi who walked in and looked at him curiously.

"Dean Flender, I want to take some time off to see my Master. After all, it's been more than five years since I've seen her."

"This time, it's almost her birthday, and I'm going to give her the present I made, personally."

Hearing this from Su Yi, Flender said with a smile, "Good boy, you are quite thoughtful. Okay, I'll allow it. But how long will it take to return?"

Hearing Flender's words, Su Yi smiled slightly, "About a month."

"Fine, you can prepare and leave anytime. When you see that Master of yours, say hello to him for me. Thank him for teaching such a monster, so that this Shrek of mine can live up to its name. I would really like to meet the man who can teach such a monster like you."

As Su Yi listened to Flender's words, he knew that he had misunderstood the meaning of the word "she" in his mouth.

However, he did not explain too much. Hearing Flender's words, he smiled faintly, "What Dean said, I am just lucky to have met my Master. Furthermore, even without me, this Shrek, with Mubai Xiao San and his group of little monsters, is still deserving of the name Monster Academy."

When Flender heard Su Yi's words, his heart was so relieved: "These little devils aren't real devils, can they be as strong as you, a real devil? Well, rest early, tomorrow morning, won't you set out?"

Hearing this from Flender, Su Yi smiled slightly and said, "No, Dean, I will leave now, go early and return early."

"Okay, take care on the way."

"I will, Dean."

Hearing these words from Flender, Su Yi walked out from the dean's room and walked towards the Shrek door.

This time, Su Yi came to Suotuo City by himself and collected all the parts he had built, one by one.

Subsequently, Su Yi rented a room in Suotuo City.