Thirty four

"Your belly has grown so much!" Renjun gasps one of those days when came with us to the hospital. It's been five months since Donghyuck got pregnant and yes, time flies. Donghyuck said he wants to be time too, so he can fly.

"How are you, baby?" Jaemin, Jeno's boyfriend for a month, now, asks the child in Donghyuck's stomach. "I'm uncle Jaemin! I hope you like me as much as I like you."

"Hi baby… I'm Mister Yangyang!"

"Okay… Enough with the chitchats! The baby already knows who we are." Jeno huffs in a gentle tone but then proceeds to hold Donghyuck.

"Hi, baby…"

"Aw!" Donghyuck shuts his eyes and that alarmed me. "It kicked! Shit!"

I immediately hold him and wrap an around his waist.

"Baby…" I kiss Donghyuck's shirt gently. "Be gentle with Papa, please? Papa is hurt and baby doesn't want that, does he?"

The feet and vibrations I felt inside Donghyuck's stomach finally lessened and it's gone in a minute.

Donghyuck plopped his head on my shoulders. "Why does it only listen to you? No matter how I tell it to stay still, it doesn't listen!" Donghyuck pouts and I feel sorry for him.

This has been going on for a few weeks and he always complains about it. It really does hurt, having your child inside you kick your walls. That's what Donghyuck said.

"I'm sorry." I apologized and kissed his forehead to atleast help him feel better. I don't know how, but I want to hope that it would, in some ways.

"O-okay?" Renjun looks at me as if he wants something. I'm sure he'll ask me about my confession for Donghyuck and I know I can't answer because I haven't confessed in the first place.

We're inside the hospital to finally see what gender our baby has. I'm so excited to know it but Donghyuck said he wants it to be a surprise for the both of us. He wants to know it on the day that it's finally born which is why he asked Jeno to see it for us.

In other words, I'll have to stay outside while they have our baby checked. I'm fucking nervous and happy at the same time. Nervous because of how things might turn out. And happy because finally, we'll be able to know what's the condition of our baby inside. I really, really hope, everything will be alright. I don't want anything bad to happen.

"Let's go?" Jeno holds Donghyuck and they went inside.

I'm happy because of the fact that Jeno didn't hold grudges when he knew Donghyuck doesn't like him. He stayed friends with him until he met Jaemin who saved me when I got really drunk, that same night when Donghyuck and I had sex, and we conceived a child.

I wait in deep anxiousness. It's been going on for fourty minutes now and the moment Donghyuck stepped out of the room, I immediately went to hug him tight.

"Oh god, baby. How was it?"

Jeno tapped me from behind. "Congratulations!"

"How was it?" I ask him instead. "Is there something wrong?"

He places on a silly smile as wraps an arm around Jaemin. "It's healthy. No need to worry. But I guess you'll have to prepare for more than what you anticipated for."

I groan. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Okay! Lunch?" Yangyang says. "My treat!"

"Chicken without wings and thighs please? Coated with peanut butter!"

"Oh god!" Renjun rolled his eyes and Jeno had to stop his mouth from puking. Jaemin laughs and Yangyang doesn't get it why they're acting like this.