Fourteen

The first thing that woke me up from my deep and peaceful sleep, is Donghyuck in between my thighs.

I groan. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Good morning!"

"I don't think it's nice to give me greetings while you're making me hard." I huff. "I literally just woke up!"

"And?" He rolled his eyes at me and continue licking my length.

Damn, it's a hot sight.

"You could've just woke me up." I chuckle and adjust myself on the edge of the bed, making him kneel on the ground in front of me. "Do you like sucking me off that much?"

"Uh, maybe?" He giggled. "But also because it's already eleven in the morning and yet you still didn't woke up and I feel lonely."

"So you decided to play with my dick when I wasn't conscious?" I complain and give tight grip unto his hair. It somehow made me realize that Donghyuck might be hurt so I grabbed it gently instead.

"What are you doing?" He glared at me, halting the way he strokes my shaft. "Why aren't you being harsh with me?"

"W-What?" I gasp. "Was I always harsh with you?"

"You didn't notice?" He sucked me off, giving me the privilege to throw my head back in pleasure. "So, what? Do I finally have something on you?"

"Can you just shut the fuck up?" I growled and burst out.

He's much more loveable when he's asleep.

"You're always denying—"

"There is nothing to deny." I gulp thickly and force his head down to me. "Fuck… Don't even dare to let go."

I thought he would since he's stubborn, instead I feel his tongue rolling around me as he sucks the wholeness of me. He moans, then, sending vibrations to me.

"Do that again…" I fuck his mouth while he does what I want him to do—to moan loudly. "You're much better when you're choking on my dick, aren't you?"

He coughed and that made me let him go for a bit as he gasps air. Tears brimming at the side of his eyes.

"I guess… my only purpose in your life is to choke on your dick, bounce up and down with it, and be your slut." He says, voice dwindling and shaking. "It's my fault, I understand."

"What are you trying to imply— God…" I stopped muttering words when I felt his warm and wet mouth around me again, sucking me whole and deep.

"Fuck. I'm close, baby…" I moan and without meaning to do so, I thrusted into him harshly while grabbing his hair to meet my hips. "Fuck, fuck, fuck… Shit… Ah, Donghyuck…"

I shut my eyes tight as I burst cum inside his mouth, probably down to his throat and see stars myself. I twitched badly inside him for a good thirty seconds as I hold his chin up.

"Did you swallow?" I pant and then looked at him in the eyes before checking his mouth which is clean right now. So, he swallowed everything.

I sigh before meeting his mouth with mine, giving him a good morning kiss and obviously giving thanks for the good morning blowjob that he gave me as well. It's amazing as usual.

"Good morning—"

"I'm going to take a shower—"

I grab his wrist when he tried to walk away and give him a frown. "Let's take a shower together. I wasn't able to give you shower last night because you were in deep sleep."