Four

"Why were you crying awhile ago?"

"The wind was so strong, I got teary."

"You're not a good liar Donghyuck, quit it." I  groan. "Why are you here?"

"Let me stay the night."

"I won't let you if you refuse to tell me the reasons why…"

He lifted his knees up and hug it using both his arms. His face plopped down to it as I hear him puff out a long breath.

"It's really—"

"Get out!" I grit and I was about to pull him up but he ended up pulling me instead and letting me sit beside him.

"You're crying again…" I pointed out when I saw his eyes releasing waters. If it's from pain, happiness, or sadness I don't know. I'm just caught off guard because it's my second time seeing him cry.

"Hyung…"

"Hmm?"

"My dad… he's cheating on my mom."

My eyes widened as I gasp.

"W-What?" I look at him in disbelief. "Are you sure?"

He nodded and sobbed on his knees. I never heard of him crying so much like this so I'm not sure what to do and besides, I'm still shocked from what I heard.

"I saw him… in the mall. He was kissing a girl that's not my mom. That's why I walked out of the dinner."

"Did your mom knew about this?" I gulp thickly.

His father was so decent looking and I was shocked because I never thought he could do this. He was alright when we talked but I guess I really can't judge a book by it's cover.

"She does." He sniffled. "And she said not to mention anything about it because… dad provides for us and it's more than enough."

I'm not quite sure how to sympathize with him because I haven't had any experience about my parents cheating. I may not like them but they're a good married couple, not ever did I hear that one of them cheated on the other.

And I'm sad to hear this from Donghyuck. Especially when the reason why his mother wanted to stay, despite her husband cheating on her, is because of the money.

"You can rest here tonight…" I sigh and walk over to my room. "Wait here, I'll grab fresh clothes for you."

I immediately walk inside so I wouldn't hear him sob anymore. It's not that I find it noisy but I just don't know how to deal with it. I can't comfort him, I don't know how.

Once I've changed and grabbed small clothes for him, I walked back to the living room and threw it to him.

"Change…"

He sniffled and stood up. Without any hesitations, he threw his coat on the couch, removed his suit until his bare chest came into view. I gulp at the sudden lewd image flashed before me. His pretty perfect chest and tanned complexion is very mesmerizing.

When the suit was finally removed, I find myself wanting to hold his curvy long waist.

Damn.

"You're drooling…"

I feel like I was washed with cold water and my blood boiled, immediately travelling upwards to my face when I heard him tell me that.

"You're crazy…" My chuckle dwindled. "Wanna eat… dinner?"

"I'm not in the mood."

"Then, what do you want to do?"