When One Wayne's Forgotten Part 2

Marinette

"Marinette. My kitten, what are you doing here, but that doesn't matter. I miss you, sweetheart," Aunt Selina said, hugging me.

Not paying attention to where I am going.

"I have to tell you before I tell the others since today is poker day, and you won't be there with them."

"Kitten what you want to tell me."

I raised my hand to show her the ring.

"I'm engaged," I smiled.

Aunt Selina squealed.

"No way, finally! I have been waiting for this so long."

Before I could say anything, someone said something.

"Tt, took him long enough to propose."

I turn to Damian.

"Dami, you're here, but that doesn't matter. Wait? What do you mean it took him long enough to propose."

"Kent had that ring for about a year; he even asked for my approval, including your aunts, uncles, friends, and your parents. What surprised me was when he asked his parents for approval as well. But anyway, how are the League and Guardian going for you."

The people in the background are shocked. Some because they have never seen Damian like this and the others because they never thought they would see her again. Selina is in the background, trying to process.

"Jon didn't tell me about this. The League and Guardian are doing good. Right now, my friends are in charge right. I will be at Metropolis for a few days, but Mother and Father will come here to Gotham in a few days."

"You're putting your friends in charge in the League. I get the Guardian but the League."

"I trust them. Oh. Before I forget."

I turn to Selina and Damian.

"Here."

I gave them a card.

"It shows the time and place to meet. I have another announcement to tell you and the rest. We are having a picnic at that place so be there in time. Shoot, Damian, can you do me a favor."

He nodded.

"Can you pretend you don't know anything because Jon was supposed to tell you, not me?"

"I will do this because you have a lot on your plate."

"Thank you, thank you, so much you have no idea," I hug him.

I turn to Aunt Selina.

"I do have a question?"

"Ask away."

"Why are we at Wayne Manor?"

How did I do?