𝒊. yes sensei

❛ anybody wanna spar? ❜

     COBRA KAI NEVER DIES.

The words kept echoing through Ayane's head, as if there was some deeper meaning behind it that she was supposed to understand.

But instead, all she could think about was how fucking stupid it sounded.

The big white house in Encino Hills was occupied by Ayane and Ennis Cain once more. And Liana, well, she never left.

There were a long period of days where Ayane did not leave. She was unsure if she was even allowed to, but more importantly she didn't want to. The outside world was a lot more than she could have handled at the moment.

Especially having to face the fact that she was now a member of Cobra Kai.

Only, there was no Johnny Lawrence. He was someone she had grown to trust. Hell, everyone she trusted were now her supposed enemies.

All for a stupid karate tournament.

"Cobra Kai never dies– what the fuck does that even mean?" Ayane said aloud to herself, walking into her home dojo with a derisive expression.

"Where are you going?"

Ayane stopped, turning around to see her father standing outside of the doors. She raised her hands as if it were obvious.

"Uh... to warm up?"

Ennis placed his hands behind him, shaking his head.

"These are not your training quarters anymore, remember? Grab your stuff, we're going to Cobra Kai."

She pursed her lips, narrowing her eyes at Ennis for a moment. So much for avoiding the outside world.

"It's eight in the morning. Isn't that kinda early?"

Ennis was grabbing the car keys, heading toward the door. He was dressed in much more casual clothing than he usually donned.

Ayane inhaled slowly, then let the breath out. There was no getting out of this, no matter how hard she tried.

Going back upstairs, Ayane grabbed her phone and paused as she saw a message from Miguel. She felt the immense guilt wave wash over her again, just as fervent as it had been the first time Miguel realized she was going to Cobra Kai.

Ayane didn't like to think about it.

Miguel seemed optimistic, however, informing Ayane of the new circumstances Eagle Fang and Miyagi-Do were under.