~Part Five~

Peter turned around right as those words left flashes mouth. His dad looked extremely mad about the name that the boy just called Peter.
"What are you doing here I'm pretty sure da-Tony's lab is never part of the tour." Peter spoke quickly surprise evident in his voice. Tony wasn't surprised to see peters class in his lab in fact he was the one who said they had permission to come see his lab. This was part of the plan for him and the others to scare that flash kid.
"Welcome Peter's class." Tony says then turns to flash, "you must be Flash." Flash look surprised the his look turned to pride at the fact that Tony Stark knew his name.
"Yeah that's me." He states.
All the pride that he displays soon dissolved when he saw the look on Tony's face. There was rage evident in his expression. If looks could kill flash would be 6 feet under. Tony turned away from Jim's Ned faced peters class once again. "Me and the other avengers have arranged a Q&A in the penthouse, if you would be so kind to follow me we can go ahead and go so that y'all can ask the avengers any questions on your minds." Tony then grabs peters hand before pulling him in the direction of the elevator as his class and the tour guide followed after them. "FRIDAY take us to the penthouse." Tony asked the AI. "Right away sir." FRIDAY answered.
Peter could feel how tense the air was. His dad was sending a glare that could burn through steel in flashes direction. The elevator doors opened to the living room that is normally filled with couches now filled with two rows of chairs sitting in front of a table where all of peters family or where all the avengers were sitting. His family sent smiles to his class besides Loki, Natasha, and Bucky. Thought when no one was paying attention the three sent small smiles to Peter.
"Welcome Peters class. Please sit in the seats before you," Steve asks politely. Everyone sat down, Peter choose to sit in the back and Ned followed his lead. Tony moved to where the avengers were sitting and stands in front of them. "Please feel free to ask any questions, but we will be able to pass a question if we believe it's inappropriate or we can not release the information." After that he took his own seat.     Everyone's hands shot up right as he sat. Steve called on peters classmate Betty and she asked him, "what is it like to know that you constantly are saving hundreds or more lives a day?" He gives a very heroic answer that fulfills her curiosity.
The other questions asked were along the same lines and lead to a chain of answers that were very similar. The drama started when Steve called on flash.
"This question is for Tony Stark, are high schoolers able to get an internship here?"
"Not normally but-"
"Hah! I knew you didn't have an internship Penis!" Flash yelled across the room in Peters direction. Tony got angry about not only being interrupted but also because flash had insulted his son.
"If you had let me finish then you would have heard me say that I made an exception for Peter because he's an exceptionally smart kid and always has amazing ideas that add a new side to our technology." After Tony finished his little speech everyone was stunned except for the Avengers and Peter though Peter wasn't stunned because he was to busy being embarrassed.
Flash was shell shocked he was sure that Parker had no chance at ever even entering the building but now he knows that Peter isn't only allowed in the building but that he works for and with Tony Stark. "Wait you actually know penis!" Flash asked surprised.
"Yes, I know him. And you just insulted him in front of me," Tony's voice was dark and made everyone in the room other than the avengers and Peter flinch.
"Why does it really matter what I call him. He's just a loser that no one cares about," Flash seemed to have his confidence back though Peter really hoped he would just shut his mouth so that he could leave the building with his life.
He avengers looked like they wanted to kill Flash the first chance they got. Peter ran and stood in front of Flash to save him from his over protective family.
"Calm down! You can't kill a teenager no matter what he's done." Peter yelled at his family in hopes to stop them from hurting Flash even if he didn't like him very much. "We've had this conversation before you can not kill innocent people and especially not teenagers," Peter continued his small speech.
"He's not innocent Pete, he hurt you." Clint says still having an arrow pointed towards Flash. "He may not be innocent but he is still a young and immature teenager," Peter heard Flash about to protest to being called immature but quickly shut him down with a death glare. "Fine but that doesn't mean we forgive him or that we want him in my building," Tony said after taking a moment to think.
"Your classes tour has been canceled and I want all of you about of my building as quick as possible," Tony said sounding like he was still trying to hold in his anger. Peter waved goodbye to his class as the tour guide lead them out of the room. The avengers turned to Peter with glares demanding answers.
"What's up guys?" Peter asks wearily. "What's up? What's up!" Tony asks unbelievably. "What's up is that you didn't tell us that you were getting bullied to our faces we had to put it together ourselves ." Tony's voice wasn't raised but Peter was still feeling like a scolded child. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you it's just I knew it would be better for him to bully me because I could handle it better that someone else," Peter spoke quickly trying to justify why he kept the bullying from them. "I just didn't want him to go after someone else." The avengers anger faded when he explained himself to them and they saw another reason as to why they loved him so much.
"We understand you wanted to keep others safe but in doing that you were getting hurt. Just promise us next time someone's bullying you that you will tell us and let us help you." Natasha, being the level headed on stated. "Next time if I'm getting bullied I'll let you guys know but you can not kill them or harm them in any way. Okay?" Peter spoke hoping they could come to a compromise that would help the avengers stay out of jail. "We promise not to harm them," the avengers said together in sync.
Peter smiled and asked if they wanted to have a movie day to calm down after the days events. They all said yes and they chose to watch Star Wars. The rest of  their day was spent together having fun. Peter thought the day had turned out not so bad as he laid with his family enjoying his favorite movies.

THE END

——————————————-
1220 words

Thank you for reading! :)