~Part Three~

Peter woke up with a migraine that normally follows a sensory overload. His room was pitch black and he could nearly hear the regular noises of the tower. He closed his eyes trying to fall back to sleep once again. Before he fell asleep he quietly asked FRIDAY what time it was. As if she was aware that Peter was in a sensory overload she talks in a hushed voice, "It's currently 1:35 in the afternoon on Thursday. Would you like me to inform the others you have awoken." Peter have a quick Thank you and no to the AI's  answer and question. He knew he would just miss school today but that also meant that he couldn't bring his permission slip for the field trip to school. He wanted to go to the trip but now he can't. Instead of worrying over something he can't change he decided to just go back to sleep to try and sleep off his overload.

In the other room, the avengers were gathered hoping that Peter would be okay. He does just fine after his overloads go away but they are always still worried when he is having them. FRIDAY's voice broke everyone out of their trance "Peter has awoken, he told me not to inform you", everyone knew Tony had set a protocol to make sure that everything Peter said got back to him even if Peter said he don't want them to be informed. "Do you know if he is in any pain at the moment or if his overload has worsened." Tony asked FRIDAY. "He has a migraine and was talking in a very quiet voice leading to the fact that he is still in a sensory overload and worse than yesterday." Everyone nodded to the AI. "We just have to make sure to stay quiet and calm," Natasha stated. There were noises of agreement from everyone in the room. After the small chat Loki stood to go check on the spiderling.

Loki walked till he reached the young spiders room. Quietly he opened the door and saw a sleeping Peter. He released a sigh of relief and closed the door to go back to the others. When he re-entered the room the others were still in the same position as before he left. They gave him questioning look as if asking if Peter was okay. "When I walked in he was sleeping. So I'd say he is going to try and sleep it off." They nodded in understanding and went back to their business.

The next time Peter woke up he was feeling much better and asked FRIDAY to slowly brighten the lights. As they brightened he noticed that it didn't bother him any more than it normally would. He asked FRIDAY what the time was and the AI told him it was 7:30, Thursday night. He stood and left his room to go to the kitchen and living room. When he walked in only Steve and his dad were in the room. "Hey kiddo how you holding up?" Dad asked as soon as he noticed Peter. "I'm doing good I think my overload done so I should be good." He said in a cheery voice showing his enthusiasm at feeling better. "That's good," Tony smiled. "Where are the others?" Peter questioned. "Their in their rooms. They should be down soon to have dinner, we were planing to get pizza, that good with you?"
"Yeah that sounds good. I'm really hungry so I'm going to go ahead and eat a sandwich before we eat dinner." Peter states as he walks to the fridge to get the ingredients for his sandwich. "Sounds good kid. You haven't eaten in a while anyways."

When the pizza was ordered everyone came out of hiding and sat at the table to eat. There was friendly conversations across the table between everyone. After dinner was eaten and done the main topic that everyone wanted to bring up was stated by Tony, " so kid, on Wednesday Loki told us that he saw a hand shaped bruise on your arm, later that day you admitted to being bullied. Could you tell us who hurt you and how long has this been happening?"
"I honestly don't want to tell y'all because you'll get mad and then you'll try to kill someone." He said as soon as Tony stopped talking. "Come on Bambi, we won't do anything to outrageous if anything we'll only scare them a bit." Tony answered him.
"Fine. Just don't kill him okay. I need everyone to understand that they can't kill an immature teenager." The avengers nodded their understanding. "His name is Flash. He's in my class and he's been bullying me since we were in middle school."
Peter could practically feel the anger coming off of his family. He was quick to shout, "like I said you can't kill anyone." That seemed to knock some sense into them all. "Sorry kid. We just really don't like hearing that you have been getting hurt," Natasha said to show why they were so angered.
"It's okay I know y'all just care about me," Peter says softly. "We have to do something about him though Pete we can't keep letting him hurt you weather it mentally or physically." Uncle Steve says trying to get his point across. "I guess one of y'all could go up to my school if you wanted.".
"We'll do that kiddo and we'll have a conversation about getting this boy punished for what he has done to you." Tony seems to have already made up his mind about what they would be doing about his bully. "Ahh! Right before I forget, I was supposed to go on a field trip to here tomorrow but since I wasn't there today to give my permission slip I probably won't be able to go." Peter rambled when some of their anger dissipated. "I would have told y'all sooner but I was kinda in a lot of pain."
"That's alright. Well if your going to miss your trip then there should be no reason for you to go to school tomorrow. You can stay home and we can spend the whole day in the lab." Tony says happily. "That sounds good. Thank you dad."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1050 words

Sorry for how long it took me to update.
Hope you enjoy this chapter.
Tell me if you see any mistakes.

:)

- author