~Part Four~

It was Friday and Peter would be staying home from school due to the fact that he will miss the field trip even if he goes to school. He woke up in a good mood and when he walked into the kitchen he saw Uncle Bucky making breakfast. Bucky was the best cook in the whole tower so Peter was pretty excited for breakfast seeing him in the kitchen.
"Good morning Uncle Bucky!" Peter said excitedly bouncing into the room. Bucky smiled at Peter as he continued cooking. "I'm making your favorite," Peter gasped. "Your making pancakes!" He chuckled and nodded. Peter happily walked to the the counter and sat down waiting for Bucky to finish.

Peter was currently shoving his face with pancakes. Tony walked in and smiled at the young kid. "You ready to spend the day in the lab with me." He asked as he sat next to Peter at the counter. He gave an excited 'yeah' taking a small break from his food. Tony laughed at his sons behavior and informed Peter that he would be waiting in the lab for him and that he should come down when he finishes his food. Peter nodded and said, "I'll be down soon."

After Peter finished his breakfast he stopped by his room to change in to a pair of jeans and a science pun t-shirt. When dressed he went to the elevator and politely asked FRIDAY to send him to 'dads lab' or Tony's lab. Peter was sent two levels below the penthouse.
He walked into the lab seeing his dad working on on of his Mark 'probably like Mark 67' Peter thought. Tony looked up and asked if he wanted to work on his suit or help him with another Mark IronMan. "I'll work on my suit I have some upgrades planned. One of them should improve its ability to pass through the air." Peter got his suit out of the glass case it was presented in, and headed over to his own work table that was in the Connor of Tony's lab.
His dad had put it there when he had started his internship with him. His corner slowly started to grow as he spent more and more time in the lab. At first it wasn't even considered his corner but soon he took over the area and it soon became his space that Tony would only go into when he had permission from Peter.
Tony had plans of making a lab just for Peter, it was started but not quite finished so he didn't want to bring it up just yet. Peter didn't even know the room existed. Tony believes that it should be done by his birthday so most likely he will give it to Peter as a birthday gift.
Peter was continuing to stay hard at work on his suit every now and again making small conversations with his dad or asking him for help.

Ned and the rest of his class had entered the Avengers Tower for their field trip today. He was concerned for Peter considering he didn't show up to school today. He figured he just stayed home but that would mean there was a chance of his class finding out that he's the adoptive son of Tony stark or that the Avengers are like his family. Ned knew that Peter for the most part wanted to keep this stuff secret all he really wanted was for flash to lay off about the internship.
'Speaking of flash, he was so annoying on the bus he kept on making fun of Peter for not showing up,' Ned thought to himself as the tour guide came up to the group to Introduce themselves. Ned was even more annoyed because he had to deal with it himself because Peter didn't come to school and MJ got sick or she just didn't want to go today.
"Hello everyone welcome to the Avengers Tower. My name is Emily and I will be your tour guide today. Now I will be passing out your passes and make sure not to lose them because we do not make two copies of the same pass. Which means that if you lose your pass you will have to escorted off the premises by security." Emily's voice changed from a happy tone to a much more serious tone when she began talking about being responsible for their pass. "Excuse me miss Emily, but what do the numbers on the badges mean?" A student in Ned's class, Betty, spoke up. "That's a great question. The number on your badges are your clearance levels. 1, is press. 2, is people that are going on the tours, as well as visitors. 3, is business partners or lower level employees. 4, is low level interns and higher level employees. 5, is regular inters, such as me. 6, is relatives and friends of the avengers. 7, is inters that stem straight from the avengers. 8, is the hero's that aren't counted as avengers. 9, are the avengers and a select few, and 10, is reserved for Tony Stark himself and his family, as well as anyone he sees fit to have that level access." Her explanation was exactly what Betty was looking for and she thanked Emily when she was finished speaking. "Please follow me, our first destination will be the Avengers museum." Emily's voice was back to a cheery tone as she began to lead them to the avengers museum.
After going to majority of their  destinations they headed up to one of the much higher levels. "Today we were given the special privilege to go and see Tony Starks personal lab. Now I want all of you guys to make sure you don't get to loud. Okay?" Everyone was very happy to hear that they got to go to Tony Starks lab. There was a flurry of 'yes's in the elevator followed by exited chatter of Ned and his peers. When the elevator doors opened none other than Tony stark and Peter Parker where hard at work and didn't even notice the doors open.
"What the hell are you dining here Penis!!" Flash yelled outraged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1034 words

Thank you for reading.
Inform me of any mistakes that you catch please.

:)