Y/N Madrigal

Y/N'S POV
I heard movements in the kitchen. I open my eyes. I look over to my clock. What the.. 2 am? I get up to fight this person whoever was there. I got this. As I get down the stairs, I moved slowly and quietly as possible. I take off my slipper and held it. I was ready to throw it. I move closer. "Hello?" I say. I hear more movement. I ran in with my eyes closed and threw my slipper somewhere. "Ah!" Camilo shouts. The fuck? "Camilo?" I said while opening my eyes. "Why did you throw your shoe at me!?" He scolded as he rubs his cheek. "Why are you up so early!" I replied. "Well, why are you up too?!" He yelled. "Okay, calm down. Everyone's asleep." I said. "Why would I calm down if you threw something at me-!" He gets interrupted by me. "Shh!" I hushed him. "Be quiet you asshole!" I whispered. "Okay, okay. Fine." He groaned. He continues back what he was doing. He must be tired too. He climbed onto the counter. "Can't you shape shift?" I asked. "Shut up, I almost got it." He replied as he reaches for his snack. He lost his balance. Clumsy Camilo. I created a trampoline quickly and he fell onto it. He bounced up. "Ah!" He screams as his voice cracks. I immediately started to burst out laughing.
We got snacks and went to his room.
"You hurt my neck!" He complained as he rubs the back of his neck. "Quit being a big baby." I tell him. "Good night, Camilo." I say as I get comfortable in my bed I created. "Y/N..?" He asks. "What...?" I groaned. "I'm scared." He replied. "Dude, you're like 15 relax." I said. "Ugh." He groaned. "Can you sleep in my bed?" He asked. "Ayo?" I sat up and looked at him. I raised an eyebrow. "Not like that Y/N!" He defended. "I meant like what we did as kids." He says. "So, you want me to 'protect' you while you sleep?" I asked while I chuckled at the end of my sentence. "Yeah. I mean.. I just miss when we were younger." He replied. "We barely do anything we've done since then." He continued. "I know what you mean. I miss those days too." I said as I got up with my pillows. He's blushing! How cute.
☆≡。゚
CAMILO'S POV
She climbs into my bed. "Scoot your ass the other way." She scolds. "No, this is my bed idiot." I said. "Whatever clown." She replied. "Also, here." She says as she creates another pillow. Y/N places it between us. "This pillow is our boundaries. It represents a wall. No cuddling. No touching. No contact. Got it?" She adds. Are you serious? She thinks I'll listen to her. Pfft. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever." I groaned as I rolled my eyes. "As if I'll ever listen to you.." I mumbled. "What did you say?" She asked. "Nothing. I didn't say anything I swear." I reply. "Shut up Camilo. Good night." She says. "Good night, Y/N." I roll over with my back facing our pillow wall.
˳˚̊̊⌖∙◌˳˳̊̊̊☃˚˳̊◌˚̊⌖♡
Y/N'S POV
I woke up. Ugh. I looked around at my surroundings. Hm. I guess Camilo got up early. I sat up. I stretched my arms up. I need to stretch more. I got up and the casita helped me put on my shoes. I brushed my H/L H/C. I went out the door.  I put in my headphones and started to play my favorite edit audios. I tried matching the way I walk to the rhythm. Basically, kind of like those velocity edits I see online. My hair blew in the wind. It felt refreshing.
I notice Camilo waving at me. What does he want now? I walk over. "What do you want?" I asked. "Geez, I just wanted to know how you're doing." He replied. "Well, I feel terrible now that I have to be here with you." I said. "You're so toxic." He responded. "Anyway, how are you guys doing?" I asked the children. "I want a slide!" A kid shouts. "No! I want a swing!" Another kid spoke. "I want to fly!" A little girl caught my eye. She reminds me of myself. "Calm down everyone. I'm still here you know!" Camilo says. "No! I want Y/N!" The children say in unison. I chuckled a bit. I see Camilo with a frown. The little girl I saw earlier went up to him. "It's okay mister. I'll play with you." The girl told him as he nods. "Lilian!" A mother shouted. We all looked up. I see a woman with short H/C. She seemed 40? or 30? I don't know but she seems quite young. She picks up the girl. "I'm so sorry to bother you both! Lilian likes to run off." The woman apologized. "Ah, it's okay. Miss?" Camilo said. "Please call me, Irene." She replied. "Alright then Irene." He responded. "I'm sorry again if my mija was trouble to you." Irene apologized again. "It's alright, Irene." Camilo spoke for us. "Mamá! Diego and Milo stole my phone!" A girl shouts. "We need to go now. What's your names?" She asked. "Camilo Madrigal!" Camilo shape shifted into her. "Y/N Madrigal." I say. "Nice meeting you both! Adiós!" She said as she turns her heels.
"Why were you so quiet?" Camilo asked. "She felt so familiar.. Like I know her from somewhere." I whisper under my breath. "I haven't seen them before. Maybe their new." He said. The kids disappeared. Finally time to relax. I see Irene and a family. Maybe it's her family. But it's quite huge. I thought.