Antonio's Ceremony

A/N: This chapter will be long so get comfy :D

♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪
Y/N'S POV
*:・゜。*:・゜*:・゜。*:・゜。*
It was morning. I got up early however I spent most of my time in my room debating whether I should get up and do some chores or go back to sleep. I forced myself to do some chores with Camilo. I mean it's Camilo. His chores are quite fun.
I wandered around the village to find him. I notice Mirabel singing a song about her family to some children. Since it was basically my first time listening to her sing about them. I joined in for fun of course. "Just tell us what everyone can do!" A kid with coffee yells.
"And that's why coffee is for grown ups." Mirabel takes the cup. "That's true, little amigo." I informed. "My tía Pepa, her mood affects the weather." She continues to sing "When she's unhappy, well the temperature gets weird." I walk over to Pepa and created a flower crown for her. She calmed down "Gracias, Y/N" she thanks. "No problem-o!" Before I turn my heel around.
"Camilo says he's looking for you." Pepa adds. Why would he be looking for me? I thought. Oh, never mind. I wanted to help him today. I continue to think. "Oh, gracias Pepa!" I thanked.
"My tío Bruno." Mirabel sang. "We don't talk about bruno." 3 villagers sung along. "They say he saw the future. One day he disappeared." She continues. "Oh! And that's my mom Julieta. Here's her deal." She adds "Woah! The truth is she can heal you with a meal." "Woah! Her recipes are remedies for real." I sung. "If you're impressed imagine how I feel!" Mirabel sang along. Julieta kisses her mija on the cheek. "Mom!" Mirabel groaned. "Welcome to the family, Madrigal!" We joined. "The home of the family Madrigal." Mirabel sings.
I notice Camilo. Obviously, I walked up to him. He was convincing the mother of a child to rest. How kind. I thought. "Oh! Y/N there you are!" Camilo exclaimed. "Little help?" He asks. "Sure." I agreed. The mother admits defeat and rests on a nearby bench. She gave her child to Camilo. He shape shifts into the mother and rocks the child. All of a sudden a bunch of kids start tugging on Camilo to play with them. The baby starts crying and the mothers rest was now interrupted.
"Woah! Calm down, I'll play with you once i'm finished." He tried convincing. He shape shifts back into himself. "Here, I can take care of the baby for you." I offered. "Are you sure? You're not busy are you?" He reassured before handing me the child. I look down at the baby's eyes. How beautiful. I thought. I smiled. The baby starts giggling. I look over to Camilo. He's playing soccer? He's filled with surprises. "Y/N! Look out!" Camilo warned.
Huh? I snapped of out thought. I tried catching the ball with one hand which failed. Miserably. The ball smacked right into my face. "Ugh.." I groaned. "Are you okay?! Is the baby okay!?" Camilo runs towards me. "Well. She's fine." I snapped. "Sebastian! Say sorry." He demanded towards the kid who kicked the ball. "Yeah, Sebastian. Say sorry to this baby too." I say. Camilo chuckles. "I'll be back, let me get tía Julieta's arepas." He ran to find her. "I'm sorry miss Y/N." Sebastian apologizes. "Don't forget this baby too." I reminded. "And the baby." He groans. I stood up from the impact of the soccer ball. The mothers child came to retrieve her child. "Gracias, you to are amazing." The mother compliments. "Anytime!" I reply.
The children that Camilo was playing with has already gone along with the mother and her child.
Camilo comes back running with 6 or 7 arepas in his hands. "I got it!" He yells from afar. I laughed at his idiotic action. As my laugh died down. "Why do you grab so many arepas?" I questioned. "You wanted more? I can go grab some-." Before he finishes his sentence. I cut him off with a laugh again. "You're so stupid." I chuckled. "Huh?" He asked confused. I pat his shoulder. "Thanks for the arepas." I thank. "You're welcome, bonita." He replies. "Stop with the nicknames, guapo." I joked. Oh. I wanted to replay his flustered reaction afterwards.
♡ᵕ̈*⑅୨୧
CAMILO'S POV
"Stop with the nicknames, guapo." She says. That caught me off guard. I opened my mouth to speak yet no voice came out. I feel my neck sweat. I shape shift rapidly. Mostly from embarrassment. She laughed again. Her voice sounds raspy. How cute. I mean, what am I thinking. She's my best friend. I don't want to ruin it.
"I.. Uh. We should probably head back?" I say unsure. Gosh, that sounds like more of a question then as a statement! "Sure, Abuela probably wants us with decorating soon." She replied.

TIMESKIP LOL

Y/N's POV
Camilo and I approached the casita. As soon we got in, we immediately started going separate ways. I approached Antonio. "Are you ready?" I questioned. "I'm nervous, Y/N." Antonio responses. "Ah, it's alright! I was nervous too." I reassured. "Also, I think you should find Mirabel." I add. "Okay, gracias Y/N" He ran off.
I walk up to my room. "Camilo, we need another José." Abuela Alma said. "Mkay!" As Camilo transforms. "Y/N, can you help Isabela with the flowers?" Abuela stops me. "Yeah, okay." I reply walking off to find her.
"Oh, hey Y/N." Isabela greeted. "Hola, Isabel." I greet back. "Okay, so put some roses over there!" She points in a direction. "Alright." I create roses from my palms. I place them around the area.

ANOTHER TIMESKIP

Y/N'S POV
I walked outside to greet everyone. I'm wearing a beautiful dress/suit. "Hola! Welcome to Antonio's ceremony!" I repeat myself to every guest. I had rose petals in my hair from helping Isabela. I guess I never noticed.
"Hey! Y/N what happened to you?" Camilo asked jokingly. "Ah, I was helping out Isabela earlier." I rub my neck. I created a brush and started combing my H/L H/C.
My hair suddenly became frizzy. "Seriously." I groan. Camilo shape shifts into me with my hair frizzy. "Ah, I am Y/N L/N. I love playing the violin and ukulele!" He mimicked. "I do not sound like that!" I snapped. "Haha!" He laughed transforming back to himself.
•*¨*•.¸¸♪✧
I gathered with the Madrigal family near Antonio's door. "I need you." Antonio calls to someone. Mirabel revealed herself. She started guiding Antonio to his door.
Abuela crouches down to Antonio's height. "Will you help the village with your gift?" She asks. Antonio nods in response. He grasps his doorknob and the door suddenly lit up. A toucan flew right onto his arm and started squeaking.
"Uh huh! Uh huh! I understand you!" Antonio exclaimed. "We have a new gift!" Abuela announces to the crowd. Everyone cheered and the ceremony suddenly happening in Antonio's room. He was on a jaguar. We all ran in.
Woah! This is so cool. I thought. I found a good spot and Camilo helped me gather children. "Play a song for us Y/N." Camilo asked. "Oh alright. I won't promise you this will be good." I said.

I suggest you listen to this while reading any further :)

NO ONE'S POV
Everyone sat around Y/N. Camilo sits beside Y/N before she starts.
"A, eres adorable." She sang
"B, eres tan hermosa." She strums her ukulele to the melody.
"C, eres una chica de llena de encantos."
"D, eres querido cariño."
"E, eres emocionante."
"F, eres una pluma en mis brazos."
"G, eres te ves bien para mi."
"H, eres celestial."
"I, eres a quien idolatro."
"J, eres somos como Jack y Jill."
"K, eres tan besable."
"L, eres es la luz de amor en tus ojos."
"M, N, O, P." She continues
"I could go on all day."
"Q, R, S, T."
"Alfabéticamente tú estás bien."
"U, acompletas mi vida."
"V, significa que eres muy dulce."
"W, X, Y, Z."
"It's fun to wonder through."
"alfabéticamente tú estás bien."
"Para decirte to que significas para mi debo de decírtelo cariño." She repeats twice. Everyone started clapping (everyone as in children + Camilo).

"Family photo!" Abuela Alma calls the family. Camilo and Y/N Got up. "Alright, we gotta go. Adiós." Y/N announced. They both ran in for the photo. Camilo stood next to Y/N, Antonio, Isabela and Luisa.
Y/N's pose for visual but you can do anything you desire

..:**.+
Phew! Another Chapter done! Tysm for taking your time to read this and all of your support! I'll be working on the next chapter soon!!! ٩(