Merry Christmas!

A/N: Hey! It's christmas so i've decided to make a christmas special for this fanfic which was successful for some reason 😭
Anyways, my point is that this is not really included as a chapter in this fanfic. It's just for fun. Also, this is after the house got rebuilt so Bruno is here! BY THE WAY, you and Camilo are not dating yet! Sorry!

Y/N'S POV
Today is Christmas eve. I got up and got ready. I open my door and señora Pepa walks by. "Cold." I muttered covered in snow. I created a towel and a blow dryer. I walk over to my mirror and started redoing my hair and clothes. I had to switch my clothes for new ones. I walk out and I see a trail of water. Probably señora Pepa.
"Good morning, Y/N." A voice behind me greets. I turn my heels around and I was tired. "Hola, Camilo." I say while rubbing my eye. "Looks like someone didn't get enough sleep." He bends down to my eye level which wasn't really that far. "I was helping Antonio with a few presents." I reply. "Ooh, was it for me?" He cooed.
"No, they weren't." I defended. My nose twitched. Shit. "Aha! You're nose twitched!" He exclaimed. "So, you got me presents. How sweet of you." He says the last bit sarcastically. "Actually, I didn't and i'm not telling you anything!" I snapped.

ꉂꉂ(ᵔᗜᵔ*)

FEW HOURS LATER

Y/N'S POV
"Y/N! We need help decorating the tree." Mirabel called. "Let me guess. Ornaments?" I questioned. She nods. Alright powers don't fail me now. I sat down in a comfy seating position. I focused on different color's which would go well with our theme. Many different designs in different patterns. "Camilo! I need your help!" I yell. "Coming!" He runs over. He transforms into Luisa and starts helping me by putting all the ornaments on the tree.
"Finally, all done." I say from exhaustion. "We aren't done just yet Y/N." Abuela Alma replied. Camilo shape shifted into a man who was quite tall and picked up his brother as Antonio holds onto a star. As Antonio's older brother holds him, he places the star on top of our huge evergreen tree. Camilo shape shifts back into himself. He puts down his brother who had a bright smile on his face.
"Did you see that Y/N!" Antonio tugged on my clothing. "Mhm, you did great." I comfort. I ruffle his hair. His tío Bruno walks in with a bunch of gifts in his hands. "Let me help you." Señora Pepa volunteered. She picks up the gifts and puts them perfectly around the tree.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

The whole town came! They all had presents for all of us which was kinda overwhelming. "Hola welcome, merry Christmas!" I greeted each guest with a warm smile.
"Today is the day of family and giving." Abuela announces. As she continues to give her speech, I go find Camilo. "You should really pay attention to Abuela." Camilo whispers as he stops me from walking any further. "As if anyone really listens to everything she says." I say as glanced at him. "Ah okay, okay. I feel nice today. So, i'll let you go off the hook." He replied. I grab his collar from annoyance.
†*†*†*†*†*†*†*†*†*†*†
CAMILO'S POV
Y/N grabs my collar and pulls me down a bit close to her face. She seems annoyed. Perfect. All I wanted is to see her annoyed by me. I know deep down she obviously doesn't mind that.
"Are we about to kiss or what?" I questioned jokingly. She immediately lets go. "Awe, I really wanted one bonita." I annoyed her. "Why so flirty today, pretty boy?" She Asks. "Just kiss already!" Dolores snapped at us. "Shut up Dolores!" Y/N shouts. I obviously laughed. I hold my stomach as I laugh.
♬‧*˚✧♬‧*˚✧♬‧*˚✧♬‧*˚✧♬
My family and I sat next to the tree.
Y/N, Antonio and Dolores were right next me. We were handed gifts that were from the villagers. It was a lot. I looked through my presents and one spotted my eye. It was wrapped well and it had a little red bow on top. I grabbed it and sat back down into my original spot. I quickly opened it roughly. A figure of a chameleon was made out of wood. It had multiple different color's on each side of the chameleon. "No way! A chameleon! It matches my poncho!" I exclaimed at my chameleon. I took a look at the wrapping paper and I see that it was from the name 'Y/N'. I got closer to her and hugged her tightly. "Gracias, Y/N!" I thank her as I let go of her shoulders.
*・。◎。・*・。◎。・*・。◎。・*
Y/N'S POV
His face lit up with happiness. He started showing it off to the villagers children. He can be so wholesome sometimes. I thought. I smiled. "Y/N! I got something for you." Dolores hands me an envelope while a smug smile printed on her face. "I, um okay. Gracias." I said confused. I wonder what she was smiling about. I open the envelope. A letter came out. After I read it my face was completely red. I felt the back of neck and it was burning.
I look around for Camilo. I need to tell him about it. I waltzed around, asking the people were he had gone. Yet no trace. I manage to find his brother. Antonio and he told me where his older brother had gone. I follow his words and found him. "Eating tía Julieta's arepas again?" I asked. "How did you find me?" He questioned as he shoved the food into his mouth. "I have my ways." I sat next to him. "So, is there anything you want to do while the party continues?" I question. "Nh.. Ou. I dhuon't huave a plwan." He tries to speak. "Eat and then talk. Didn't anyone teach you that?" I insulted. He gulps his food down. "Dolores did but I forgot?" He replied. I laugh. "Hey! Stop laughing at me!" He shouts. "We should probably head back. Everyone might be worried." I say as I grab his hand. His hands are very sweaty. Gross but it's natural I guess. I pulled him up from his sitting position. "Okay, let's go back." He agrees. Before we walked in the doorway, we were stopped by Isabela. She honestly looks good in her dress. I used to have a crush on her but I just kinda moved on.
"Hold it." She stops us. She looks up and so do we. I stepped into the house before she can say anything else. "Y/N, there's a mistletoe. You know what that means right?" She asks. What is she talking about? I look back up again and it was there? It wasn't there before! I look behind me to see Camilo's flustered face. "Dolores! Come quick! Everyone!" Isabela calls for everyone to the door. Everyone got their cameras out and they figured out what was happening in the meantime. I turn my heels around and looked directly at Camilo. "Are you sure you what do to this?" He asks "Did you plan this?" He whispers. "No no, Dolores has." I reply quietly. "Oh, I knew it was her!" He exclaimed. I grab his cheeks and kissed him right there and then. I couldn't back down! To be honest, I wanted to do this for so long. He soon kissed me back. I felt his hand slipped up onto the back of my neck. I wanted to hug him so much! I hear everyone cheering in excitement. "Antonio don't look!" Camilo's father warns.

--:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--
THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALMOST 700 READS! I AM ALMOST DONE ANOTHER CHAPTER SO PLEASE BE PATIENT! THIS IS A LITTLE HOLIDAY SPECIAL SO NONE OF THIS WILL CHANGE THE WHOLE PLOT! TYSM AGAIN! MERRY CHRISTMAS! (><)