Her IDENTITY - TS

Start from the beginning

Aur usne iss baar bhi apna na soach ke tumhara soacha ...

" Log apni Biwi ki ijjat apni Jaan se bhi chahte hai..aur tu ..?

Tu kaisa hai Vansh...

Khud hi uski insult kardi puri duniya ke samne ...are you called to be husband ...??

Yaha tak ki jaruri bhi nahi samjha..Ki uska dard thoda kaam kardu...jo galtiyan ki hai usse sudharu..

Aur woh itni selfless hai ki..Usne tujhe ek word bhi nahi kaha abb tak ...

kitne logo ne abhi tak aisa kiya hoga ..? U have imprinted these things permanently on her image..!! "

" No !!!!". Vansh shouts loudly keeping his hands on his ears..

All these thoughts were piercing his hearts...it was paining like hell... Thinking all these...He felt like his Full body was affected by poision and there is no antidote for it ...

His legs were going weak ...he was not able to walk...but he thought to go to riddhima..and know what's in her mind.. what does she think of him...

while going ishani's voice made him stop in his way...

Ishani - great job...Sharma ! Abb dekhti hoon kaise woh begger apna badha hua 10% loan chukati hai...and thanks to you.. bcoz Tumne mere kehne pe yeh sab kiya...aur vansh bhai ne toh uska bank account aur sab kuch details toh mere haath Mai de diye the ..taki .. Riddhima kisi bhi means se money arrange na kar paye Manali mai... Abb yeh details aise kaam aayegi mujhe nahi pata tha...!! Thanks..! And as a award u will get ur payment soon..

Ishani starts to laugh like a mad....As she had made her 1 lakh loan to 10 lakh loan bcoz late of one day just.. And she has made her bankrupt...

It was Another shock for Vansh...!!
As if he was loosing his breaths... seeing all this...

He thought
The Whole world is enemy of his sweetheart...The WHOLE DAMN WORLD is enemy of her happiness..

Why world he is blaming ...??
Wasn't he was one of the major one ??
He thought...

Taking a steps towards his room with the difficulties.... from there swearing for something glaring Ishani..

He came to room and he saw
Riddhima was worried for something like a mad...was tensed... roaming from one place to another...He got to know Maybe Riddhima has came to know about the loan...

And she was crying silently...

Wasn't the questions of reporters weren't enough ...and this too made her hurt again...
He muttered slowly..

Seeing him from her corner of eyes... Riddhima wipes her tears away...and she acts like normal.....and this was noticed by vansh...

Walking into the room...

He saw her red face that indicated that she has cried more...

Taking her hands in him..
Vansh asks with a hope that she will share her problems to him...

Vansh - kya hua Riddhima ? Kuch problem hai kya ? Kisi ne kuch kaha ? Aise chehra lal kyu hua hai tumhara ... aakhen suji hui lag rahi hai...

He asks

His eyes depicted a hope...more than a hope he believed that she will definitely tell him her problems..her needs...to him

But to his suprise...