Her IDENTITY - TS

Start from the beginning

Here on the other side..
Angre And Vansh listened all their talks ... Vansh was spitting the fire ...the anger in him was unreachable...the way the people were talking about his sweetheart was not bearable for him...He want to murder them right know on the spot..show them death at the instinct...

But ..!!!!!

What made him shock was that his sweetheart was standing without taking stand for her... Listening shits from them ...why ?? This hurted him most..

Not able to bear more...
He removed the gun and was walking towards the reporters like a mad man as if he has lost his senses...and angre stopped him... from his both hands .. holding him from back...he dragged him to the Study room...but Vansh was Trying to get free from him...

Vansh - chodo mujhe angre ...leave me.. I will kill them... leave me..I said leave me...

He roared .. Making angre Scared..for his life ..but gathering some courage angre speaks..

Angre - Boss shant ho jaiye...tamasha khada hojayega..please...

Vansh - tamasha!!! Tamasha toh bana rahe hai riddhima ka yeh log... Angre..! Choadunga nahi mai inko.. Riddhima ko hurt Kiya hai angre inhone...choado mujhe..warna tum par gussa utar jayegaa mera.. angre.... I said leave me ..

He said warning him..if denied he is even to kill him also...

Angre - Tamasha banane ke liye apne hi mauka diya hai boss ...toh inpe gussa utarne ka kya faida..?

Angre says in little loud and disappointed tone ...this makes Vansh calm making his anger and vanish immediately..

Vansh - kya keh rahe ho angre .?

He asks him confused..

Angre - duniyaa toh use hu apki Biwi maanegi jisse apne kuch dino pehle as a wife annouce kiya hai...aur use hi beijjat karegi jisko apne thukraya hai ..!

Saying so Angre leaves from There...
Bcoz he knows his boss couldn't realise anything unless and until someone will make him realise...and this time Angre has done the work showing the reality check to him...what mistakes he had done and what he is avoiding till now ...!

On the other hand ...Realisation hits vansh hard hearing angre's words....As he knew his every word was a damn true...!
His words repeated in Vansh's ears like a echo...
He got that shocked that he stepped back.. realising the facts...

He sat with a thuddd on the chair..

The day when he did all this Sin were flashing as a dreadful movie...

The way he attacked her...
the way he left alone in Manali with no money
The way he insulted in whole conferance..And also telling her mentally ill...

How could his sweetheart beared this much..he thought.

His mind started thinking about the bad happenings..

What if he didn't get to know the truth at the right time..?

"Toh kya hota .. Riddhima ko jindagi bhar saja milti rehti..tumse pyaar karne ke liye.."

His reflection appreard in front of him telling him answers to his questions..

" Tumhe kaise kuch nahi laga uss din..jab yeh sab log... Tumhari Biwi ko jalel kar rahe the... tumhare samne...

Are u deserving ? "

His reflection was making him realise his mistakes..

" Itna selfish kaise ho sakte ho ..mafi mangte waqt bhi usee tum nahi jee Nahi sakte uske bina yeh dawa kiya...usse majboor Kiya maaf karne ko..."