N i n e: Chaos.PT.1 [Entry]

Comenzar desde el principio

Fritz covered his mouth when he heard footsteps. They got closer and closer...
A bunny then slid the curtains opened and tried to stab Fritz.

Scared, Fritz pushed Foxy onto the mascot.

"SHIT!" The mascot yelled.

The mascot was under Foxy. Fritz stabbed his arm and ran.

Fritz now knew there was a person in the suit.

"Cassidy, we need to find the others!"

"No, Gabe. We're calling Fredrick and we're leaving."

Cassidy called Fredrick.

"GUYS, GUYS!" Fritz yelled as he ran to Cassidy and Gabe.

Cassidy looked at Fritz and gasped.

"What?" Fritz then looked at his hand...

He was bleeding bad.

Fritz stared at his hand and fainted. Cassidy sighed and carried Fritz. It froze then dropped the phone.

"What?" Gabe looked at Cassidy.

"The line was cut."

Gabe looked startled then calm.

"There's a phone in the office! Lemmi go get i-" Gabriel was cut off by a knife getting thrown at his eye.

Cassidy screamed and ran with Fritz.

Game Over.

Jeremy heard the sounds of screams and thuds. Jeremy snuck back in and made it to the office.

He called Mark.

"Hel-"

"MARK, PLEASE HELP. THERE'S A YELLOW BUNNY AND IT'S KILLING US! PLEASE COME PICK ME UP! I FOUND CHARLIE'S BODY AND I HEAR SCREAMING..."

"WHAT?! ALRIGHT, I'M ON MY WAY, STAY AWAY FROM THE BUNNY. TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE BUNNY."

"IT HAD BLUE EYES, IT WAS YELLOW, BUT IT LOOKED LIKE THERE WAS SOMEONE IN IT."

Mark froze. 'The only person who can work the suits are Afton...' Mark thought. Mark had enough evidence. He now knew: Aftons are a curse that kills.

"MARK, PLEASE I'M SCAR-" The line was cut.

"JEREMY? JEREMY!? JEREMY!" Mark screamed into the phone.

On Jeremy's side, we see a child with his neck cut and his arm broken.

Game Over.

Cassidy ran outside with Fritz looking around. It then saw Simon.

"SIMON! SIMON!" Cassidy hollered.

He looked at Cassidy and sped to them.

"What's wrong?!-"

"Someone in a suit is killing us! They got to Gabriel, Jeremy, and Susie, from what I know!."

Simon's heart shattered. Susie was his sister...

Simon's face showed he had vengeance.

Simon walked in with a gun. Cassidy followed. Cassidy enjoyed seeing it's past bully stand up for someone.

[I'LL EXPLAIN IN AN AU BOOK.]

Simon looked around, yelling 'HEY! CHILD MURDER!'.

Cassidy looked around and placed Fritz down, only to regret it immediately.

Cassidy turned back to Fritz just to see the murderer stabbing Fritz.

"SIMON, HE'S OVER HE-" Before Cassidy could finish it's sentence, The suit stabbed Cassidy's eyes, making Cassidy scream.