New Years Special

Before this starts. veryordinaryuser_.
I'm thankful I met you this year :3
Anygays enjoy >3

BonnieBully POV

Almost 12.

I should hide from Fredrick. I know he'll try to kiss me. I kinda want to kiss but no!

I should probably talk to papa.

FreddyBully POV

"ALRIGHT, THIS IS THE LAST TIME FREDRICK AND MARK WILL BE KISSING THIS YEAR SO WE HAVE TO MAKE IT PERFECT!" Yelled Terrance, as he pointed around at places to place things.

But me and Mark will kiss tonight. I just know it.

11:57P.M

Author POV

The boys were moved to a place to watch the moon.

Fredrick nervously continued to look away as Mark just stared at the moon.

"Mark?"

"Yes?"

"You're the best person I've met this year."

"Awh, really?"

Fredrick nodded as they both stared at each other.

They both looked at a clock.

11:58PM

Not yet.

"Mark, when we're older, I want to marry each other." Fredrick said as holding Mark's hand.

Mark looked at Fredrick's hand as he held Mark's.

Mark stared at Fredrick with a bit of blush.

"Well, I might say yes. There's a possibility." Mark smiled a bit as Fredrick sighs in simp, chuckling a bit.

11:59P.M

They looked at each other with love in their eyes, but not in that way, no. They stared in 'I'll never leave you' way.

Mark slowly wrapped his arms around Fredrick's neck while Fredrick put his hand on Mark's hips.

As they start to get closer...
Abd closer..

12:00A.M

"HAPPY NEW YEARS!" Beth shouted out as they immediately part from each other.

"BETH-"
Terrance quickly shoved her head down.

"Hey!" Beth scoffed and stomped away but then immediately sped in, screaming.

"MOMMY AND DADDY WERE KISSING!" Beth ran back in, sobbing.

Everyone stared at Beth.

"Beth, it's alright! One day, you'll be kissing a guy! Or female! Or one with no gender!" Sunny walks in, smiling.

Beth stuck her tongue out and ran.

Sunny giggled, looked at the two boys, and waved her hand.
"Carry on!" Sunny giggled.

The boys were flustered and stood in silent until Fredrick softly grabbed Mark's chin and then their lips connected, making everyone go wild.

They parted and Mark laid his head on Fredrick's chest.

"Happy New Years, Fredrick."

"Happy New Years, Mark."

They then took a family picture with Afton's, Emily's, Boseman's (Gabriel and Fredrick), Brown's (Mark, Jeremy, and their father), and some others.

Year of 1881-1882.

"Happy New Years!"

HEYY HAPPY NEW YEARS I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH AND THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY YEAR BRIGHT! <3
Shoutouts

Bonnie-the-1-bunny
Not_Your_Bestie
veryordinaryuser_

AND POSSIBLY MANY OTHERS BUT YEA.
Happy New Years again.

Words: 450.