F o u r: D a t e

I'M BACK LOL

I'm "married" to a Michael
Warning!:
Gay mwa mwa <3

BonnieBully POV

That moment with Fredrick felt...strange... like when I wanted him to get off, I kinda wanted him to forever stay on top of me.
Shit. Have I fallen for him..?

Maybe I can ask him on a night out like at a restaurant, not like a date or something!

.       .      .

It's like a date.

FreddyBully POV

Gosh, BonnieBully's body temperature was so warm, I wish I could cuddle with it until I've soaked it up. But again, he doesn't like me so. : )

"Hey, uh, Fred?"

"Yea?"

"Would you, uhh..fuck. Would you like to have a boys night out with me? AND THE OTHERS, OF COURSE!" BonnieBully said, sheepishly.

I really thought he was about to ask me to fuck him.

"Uh, yea sure, but can it only be us two?" I said, my face a bit red.

He almost hesitated for a second but he agreed by nodding his head and covering his face to hide the redness on his face. Gosh, he's so adorable.

"Alright, it's a date then." I said, put my hand on his cheek, smirking, then I walked away.

BonnieBully POV

WAIT WHAT. A DATE!? NO NO NO NO!
I WAS JUST JOKING WHEN I SAID IT WAS LIKE A DATE!

I ran to Terrance and hugged him.
"Whoa, what now." Terrance asked while he patted my hair.

Muffled, due to me buried into his shirt, I said, "I'm going on a 'date with Fredrick."
All I could hear is Terrance's laughter.

"Oh, this is too good! This is karma, you simp!" Terrance said out of laughter.
I softly hit his face but he still flinched.
I ran to the darkest corner and folded into a ball, feeling gay.

Excuse me, WHAT.

Yes, gay. DON'T BREAK THE FUCKING WALL.

Fine.

FreddyBully POV

YES I FINALLY GOT A DATE WITH THE MOST HOTTEST GUY IN THE WORLD! HE'S SO CUTE! But he'd never truly love someone like me. I'm too ugly. But I got someone hot.
I wanted to look good for our date.

Author POV

When it was time for their date, FreddyBully wasn't late, nor BonnieBully. Instead, FreddyBully was early.

Even though he said he'd look good for the date, he wore his normal clothing. So did BonnieBully.

"Hello, Mark!" Fredrick waved.

BonnieBully stared in surprise of how he was early for something once in his life. It made him smile and wave back.

"So, uhm. This is kinda awkward." Fredrick said, scratching his neck awkwardly.
They sat in silence and then started taking about some random stuff.

After their dinner..

They both walked up this hill and sat under a tree.

With Mark laying his head on Fredrick's shoulder.

"I enjoyed this night, Mark." Fredrick said.

Mark giggled, "heh, yea!"

They both started laughing and sighed.

They sat in silence until Mark lifted his head to be face-to-face with Fredrick.
[GAY MWA MWA]

They slowly got closer and closer until suddenly their lips were touching. FreddyBully put his hands around BonnieBully's hips while BonnieBully put his arms around Fredrick's neck.

They tore apart, gasping for air.

They stared at each other for a bit until Mark laid in Fredrick's lap.

"I love you, Fred."

"I love you too, Mark."

EEK SUPER GAY GAY GAY GAY.
Welp, I'm actually into this story instead of hating it. I don't mean I like the ship, I?just enjoy reading this for no reason : )
Words: 586