Chapter 3: The New Izuku

Depuis le début

"D-Dad, Mom!" Izuku shouted as he rushed towards both of them Invelouping the into a tight hug. Minato and Kushina let a few tears Slip fro their Eyes and Hugged Izuku tighter. They 3 Stayed Like that for a Couple of Seconds Until Minato Spoke up.

"Izuku, Minato said Softly as Izuku looked up to him". "Dad! Is Something Wrong, why are your bodies So See through, Whats going On!" Asked/Yelled Izuku Frantically. Izuku, It's Time for Us To go Minato said Softley Making Izuku Eyes Widened. W-What Izuku said in a Whisper Slowly Moving backwards. Tears Welled up Inside of  Izuku eyes, As He felt his Heart Breaking Into A  Million Peices. No, No, No, No, No!  Please Not You!, Not Again! Izuku Shouted Crying Hysterically. Kushina Rushed to Izuku Giving him the biggest Hug that She Could Mannage. Her Tears Equally Matching His. I'm Sorry Izuku, Kushina Said Tears pouring from her Beauteful Violet Colored Eyes. Izuku Said Minato Getting his Son and Wife Attention. Izuku We will Always be RIght here Minato said Softly Pointing towards Naruto Heart. Minato Smilled towards Kushina. Honey You Go First said Minato Prompting Her to go First to Which She Nodded.

"Izuku.. Kushina Said Getting Naruto Attention,Don't be picky.. Eat lots and grow strong..
Make sure that you bathe every day and stay warm.. Also.. Don't stay up late.. You need lots of sleep..And make friends.. You don't need a lot of friends.. Just a few.. Ones you can really, really trust..I wasn't very good at it, but keep up with your studies and practice your ninjutsu hard.. Remember that everyone has strengths and weaknesses..so don't get too depressed if you can't do something well..Respect your teachers and upperclassmen at the Academy.. Oh, and this is important.. It's about the Three Prohibitions for a shinobi..
Be extra careful about lending and borrowing money.. Put your Hero wages into your savings account..No alcohol until you're Eighteen.. Too much can ruin your health, so drink in moderation..Another Prohibition is women..I'm a woman, so I don't know too much about this but.. All you need to remember is that this world is made up of men and women..So it's only natural to take an interest in girls.. But just don't get hooked on bad women.. Find someone just like me..Speaking of the Three Prohibitions, be wary of Perverts and Villans, you know..
Izuku, from now on, you're going to face lots of pain and hardship.. Be true to yourself.. Have a dream and have the confidence to make that dream come true.. There's so much.. Oh, so much more that I want to pass on to you.. I wish I could stay with you longer..
I love you Dont ever Forget Who you Truly Are" Said Kushina with one last Tear Before She Stepped Back,  I Will Mother Izuku Said Wiping his Tears Away. 

"Sorry Minato I Took Too Much of your Time Away" Said Kushina Wiping her Tears Away. Don't Worry honey Said Minato Softly, As he turned his attention back to his son. "Izuku, My advice as Your Father.. Is Everything That Your Chatty Mother Just Said". Just Remeber Who you Are, Be The Hero that you Want to be, And Always Just Remeber that No Matter What you do We both Will Love you Forever, Minato Said As He and Kushina Gave Izuku One Last Hug Before Flowing into The wind.

Izuku Stood Motionless For A Few Minutes and Fell to His Knees letting His Tears Flow From his eyes. 

"KIT, ARE YOU OK" Asked kurama With a Worried Tone, Not Letting Izuku See the Single Tear that Left from his Slitted eye.

"Yeah, Kurama It Just... Hurts" said Izuku Speaking In a Broken Tone, Gripping his Chest. Kurama Seeing this Deicded to Swoop in Before he goes Down the Evil Path.

"KIT YOU KNOW THAT THOSE TWO HAD TO LEAVE AT ONE POINT RIGHT Kurama Said Softly. Kurama Seeing Izuku Nodd He Continued. BOTH OF YOUR PARENTS LOVED YOU, THEY WOULD WANT YOU TO DO BETTER INSTEAD OF SEEING YOU CRYING. BE THR HERO THAT YOUR TWO PARENTS WANT YOU TO BE, BECAUSE YOU ARE IZUKU UZUMAKI NAMIKAZE, THE SON OF MINATO NAMIKAZE AND KUSHINA UZUMAKI!" Kurama said With a Huge Grin.

"Your Right Kurama Naruto said Slowly Getting up From the Floor. I Wil Make THem Both Proud and Becoe the Best Hero that I Ever Could Because THat His My Nindo, My Ninja Way!" Exclaimed Izuku as He Slowly Lifted his Head Up Shocking The Hell out Of Kurama. Izuku Normal Cerulean Blue Eyes were Gone But Instead they Were Replaced with The Mangekyo Sharingan.