Chapter 2: Leaving the Past Behind

Chapter 2- Leaving the past behind

Quietly entering the classroom and taking their seats, everyone saw Izuku in his regular school clothes leaning back in seat, his legs on the desk leaning in his chair looking at the ceiling. The Teacher finally came inside the room a little suprised at Izuku new Attitude but shook those thoughts off and started class.

*End of class*

*Ring*

*Ring*

*Ring*

As Izuku stood everyone's eyes was on him, (Epecially the girls). Izuku headed to the door only to get stopped by the most 5 people that he dislike with all of his fiber of his being.

OI! DEKU WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT! Shouted katsuki glaring at Izuku like Usual. Yeah brother when did you get a quirk? asked Izumi as she looked at izuku. Izuku just looked at and brushed passed them all without even looking back. DEKU!! yelled bakugou As he rushed at Izuku who still had his back turned. Bakugou who was Ignoring the shouts of protest reached out to Izuku who still had his back turned and hit him with explosion.

As the smoke cleared up it showed a Unresponding Izuku who was on the ground with katsuki with his fist throught his chest, As everyone who was at the scene wasn' able to hold their lunch and threw it up while katsuki had a look of absolute horror on his face. Izuku two fingers slowly moved causing everyone to gasp as he moved his two fingers over to an empty chair in the hallway and to everyone Shock it showed Izuku just sitting in a chair with his sharingan blazing.

Katsuki slowly looked at the Izuku clone who was disolving Into Crows.Everyone Snapped out of their shock as Izuku spoke. You really would throw away your chance at being Hero bakugou tsk,tsk,tsk You have to be really dumb or really stupid, Ya know what you are an Idiot izuku said chuckling as everyone was just looking at izuku in Awe. *Izuku Turns his head to Izumi*. Izumi I denouce my name as yagi and those worthless losers who you call parents, Also Tell those God Damn idiots that I know who they really are because I'm Not coming back to that House izuku said with venom in his voice. As all of the students were confused to what he ment execpt for the 5. 'What!. how does he Know?!' izumi thought as her eyes went wide. *Izuku eyes shift back to katsuki* Now katsuki when you wake up tell your mother that she's a Milf and your dad is a pussy izuku said as he dissapeared. WHA- But he was cut off as a punch Hit him in the stomach Knocking the wind out of him as his body went limp and slumped to the floor. As Izuku only dissapeared in a body flicker leaving a stunned crowd, Sad girls, And a Guilty crimson mint colored hair boy.

'God what did we do' 3 girls thought as they fell to their knees and started crying

(TimeSkip Yagi House)

As Izuku made his way inside his old home he found it that it was empty. Izuku quickly made his way upstairs to find his Clothes,laptop and cd's that he made over his 2 years. 

(A/N: Yeah Izuku is a famous singer that goes Under the Identify of Ukuzi ever Since he was 10 years old. Thats how he was able to afford and get clothes and stuff. Also he is like really rich and owns a large mansion.)

After packing his things izuku went into his mindscape where he found a big cabin to which inside he saw minato and kushina cuddleing on the couch. He entered the cabin with a big smile as he told them about the events that happenend that made kushina and minato to burst out in laughter.

So da-I mean Minato- san how Will you be able to help me become a hero? izuku said nervously fidgeting.

You were going to call me dad weren't you Izuku minato said with a smile