Chapter Eight

(*Michael Jackson and the host are watching a movie in the Neverland Theater*)

(*A dare/truth appears on Emily's laptop*)

Me: We've got another one Michael!

Michael: *is too busy watching the movie while eating popcorn*

Me: *puts on a scary Ghost Face mask* BOO!

Michael: *jumps up in his seat with a fright* Aaaaah!

Me: *takes off the Ghost Face mask* Hahahaha! I scared you Michael. 😝

Michael: *giggles* You sure did! But why are trying to scare me?

Me: *snickers* I was trying to tell you that we've got more truths/dares from the fans.

Michael: *gets excited* Really?! 😃

Me: Yes, Michael. Now, let's get going.

Michael: Can I finish watching the movie?

Me: Michael, it'll take forever for you to do that.

Michael: No, it won't. *takes a small handful of popcorn and eats it*

Me: *rolls my eyes playfully* Okay, fine.

Michael: *grins excitedly* Yay! Thank you Emily, you're the best! *pulls me into a hug*

Me: *blushes slightly and then giggles* No, you're the best, Michael. You've been singing and dancing since you were a little boy.

Michael: *puts a finger to his lips* Shh! We're getting to the good part.

(*Two hours later...*)

(*The host checks the laptop and see that the fans have sent emails because they're worried about Michael*)

Me: *barges into the bedroom unaware that Michael was getting dressed* MICHAEL!

Michael: *screams with a startle and blushes at the same time* Emily! I'm changing.

Me: The fans are getting worried, Michael. It's time to go do the dares and answer some questions. *pulls on Michael arm and tries to get him out of the bedroom*

Michael: Can I put on my pajama shirt first?

Me: Okay, fine! *lets go of Michael's arm*

Michael: *blushes shyly* Um...C-can you turn around and face the other way?

Me: Aww! You don't have to hide yourself in front of me.

Michael: I'm shy...

Me: I think you're sexy and very handsome no matter what the media says otherwise.

Michael: *blushes while trying to hide his giggles*

Me: How about I just close my eyes and I won't look until you're ready?

Michael: O-okay.

Me: *closes my eyes*

Michael: *puts on his pajama shirt* You can look now.

Me: *smiles and walks towards Michael and then kisses him on the lips* 😚

Michael: *is a little bit surprised at first, but then goes along with it* 😚

Me: *slowly pulls away after a few minutes* Feel better now?

Michael: Yes...thank you Emily. *hugs me close to him*

Me: Your very welcome, Michael.